Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 4th October

Molls - back from the dentist.

3 injections - I can't feel the left hand side of my face !!!!

And the dentist cut the underside of my tongue with the drill !!! Blood everywhere !!!! I had pools of tears in my ears - once she stemmed the blood she numbed the area shed cut - so I've come home for a cuddle and some sympathy from hubby xxx

I'm feeling so sorry for myself right now:upset:
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Evening all.

Sorry to hear about your drinking episode,Quest. I wish I could remember who said a craving doesn't last as long as the feelings the next day. Have you set a plan for the next time those thoughts overwhelm your brain and body?

I always have Heinz tomato soup when I get home from my dentist.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hiya jackie - I've just had an Indian - the lamb was so soft it melted in me gob ! Good job cos I've no chewing capability at the minute lol !!!

With regards to my "do" yesterday - Im gonna use kudzu for the craving - see if that helps. It's Friday tomorrow - usually al night - but tomorrow I'm picking my kitties up so that'll be a distraction. Day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute xxx

Comment

Quest for the key;1387452 wrote: Hiya jackie - I've just had an Indian - the lamb was so soft it melted in me gob ! Good job cos I've no chewing capability at the minute lol !!!
          You can go off some people ya know. What I would give for a lamb curry.

Quest for the key;1387452 wrote:

With regards to my "do" yesterday - Im gonna use kudzu for the craving - see if that helps. It's Friday tomorrow - usually al night - but tomorrow I'm picking my kitties up so that'll be a distraction. Day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute xxx
          Spot on, hun. All we can do sometimes. Never taken kudzu, I know some people swear by it.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Naw I'm still mooching around. So bored I thought i might do a thread count.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Arvo/evenink! Whatsbeengoinon?

Comment

No, no get it right. 80.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I still here *waves hand in the air* !!!!

Still numb but still here xxx watching X factor USA - live Simon Cowell - soooooo funny !!!

Hope you don't have the dentist of Seville on Monday molls - it wasn't nice !!!

Comment

Ron01 2 and a half;1387226 wrote: Piss off Michel317 get your own turf
                    Ron01 2 and a half;1387233 wrote: Do I know you? There used to be a KTAB666 at the spamers academy heard he got expelled.
                    Have a deal going on Pet Rocks at the moment email me
                    Ron01@getstuffednorefunds.com
                    LMFAO!!! :H I bet I know who Ron01, Version 2 and a 1/2 is... so obvious it's... well... OBVIOUS!!! hee hee

mollyka;1387480 wrote:

Well now - let me see -- eerm - apparently I started 58 threads, Jacks is the queen with 81 --- and you have --- let me see --- eem 3
                    :H Plus the other 200 that were deleted. :blinkylove: Just call me Greta Garbo... "I vant to be alone..."

Comment

For all the dentally abused out there...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOtMizMQ6oM[/video]]Little Shop of Horrors - Dentist Song - YouTube

Quest... I have a mouth full of pain filled memories! LOL This year was a rough one... I shan't even go into it... the rest of them will fall asleep... they've heard it all before!

Comment

Ahhhhhhh she needs my darling Mr :h the dentist.

Don't get to see him again 'til next month. :upset: Dya think he's been pining for me.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1387487 wrote: Ahhhhhhh she needs my darling Mr :h the dentist.

Don't get to see him again 'til next month. :upset: Dya think he's been pining for me.
                          I wish I had a :h dentist. I've decided, after the last debacle, that I am getting another dentist. Even the fact that my present dentist is an ex boyfriend and all dental work is absolutely gratis is NOT enough to make me go back there. :upset: I think I'm going to have to get the bridge re-done. I know... yiz are goin to nod off. Honestly, though... it doesn't fit right and things are getting trapped in it. And the teeth are TINY!

Oh Gawd... poxy effin dentists. No wonder they have the highest suicide rates.

Comment

Jackie have you got a fit bit for a dentist ? Awhhh now I'm jealous !!! At least a bit of eye candy can take your mind off .......

Comment

mollyka;1387489 wrote: Ah I'm sure you'll start another one soon:H

Last time I went he was preparing me for crowns etc and getting a job lot done - so 5 injections on both sides - then moulds bein made etc. went into supermarket afterwards with drool comin out both sides - lips like I'd had a botox accident and when I got home looked in the mirror and had remnants of plaster of paris all over me face. Without a DOUBT anyone who may have seen me - shook their heads sadly and thought 'ah shit, she's back on the sauce':H
                              OMG!!!!!! I almost fell off my bloody chair!!!!! :H:H:H

Comment

Quest for the key;1387493 wrote: Jackie have you got a fit bit for a dentist ? Awhhh now I'm jealous !!! At least a bit of eye candy can take your mind off .......
                                Aye, he's fit all right. And it sure would help. How would you like having an ex-boyfriend poking around in yer gob with a sharp implement?

*snigger................*

Comment

Working...
                                X