Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 4th October

mollyka;1387489 wrote: Ah I'm sure you'll start another one soon:H

Last time I went he was preparing me for crowns etc and getting a job lot done - so 5 injections on both sides - then moulds bein made etc. went into supermarket afterwards with drool comin out both sides - lips like I'd had a botox accident and when I got home looked in the mirror and had remnants of plaster of paris all over me face. Without a DOUBT anyone who may have seen me - shook their heads sadly and thought 'ah shit, she's back on the sauce':H
    Omg pmsl !!! I went through 3 bibs and a box of tissues !!! The kids were really worried - they thought I'd had a stroke lol !!! And I'm still spitting that shit out in bits !!!!
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Zenstyle;1387497 wrote: Aye, he's fit all right. And it sure would help. How would you like having an ex-boyfriend poking around in yer gob with a sharp implement?

*snigger................*
      LMFAO !!!! Classic !!!

Comment

Bugger I'm going to have to go and feed Mr JC.

Back in a coupla hours.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1387498 wrote: MY dentist is fitter:sigh: Only problem was - when I went back to him the last time - he put his hand out and said 'hello - my name is John - we haven't met' Now I've heard of the 'invisible middle-aged woman' syndrome but this was ridiculous --- FFS - he had his rod down me throat:H
          You lucky lady lol !!!:H:H:H

Comment

LMAO @ Mollers! Yep... the dentist analogy when he's in yer gob is MUCH funnier than the visit! Nuttin surer than that!

I must be orf myself. I'm being taken out to dinner ce soir... to a nice steakhouse... and must throw my bod in the shower. I'm taking care of a friend's cat while he's out of town so need to call over there to feed same on the way to the restaurant. His cat is half the size of Dougie and dead skinny... I'm going to try to fatten him up! )

Catch youz on the morrow! If I'm up late enough I'll start the thread... try and get my thread count up... Egyptian Cotton I ain't!

Comment

Enjoy zen xxxx see ya tomorrow xxx

Comment

Well all things considered - yes it has !!

I was even considering chucking a sicky tomorrow but workaholic me won't !!!

Me and my feckin olics !!! Lol

Comment

Molls - off to bed - kids arsing about !!! Night chick x

Comment

Working...
                  X