Army thread Sat 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Sat 6th

Morning folks, thought I would get us started today. Used to love weekends, not so sure any more. It's like a clock goes off in my head 'oh time for a few beers' s**t.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Army thread Sat 6th

Wondering when exactly it actually got to my thinking about AL before 7am. Not that I am going to drink you understand, just navel gazing I guess.

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

Good morning KTAB and all to come

I'm sorry to hear that, Tabbers.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

I can remember those early-morning thoughts all too well, Tabbers. Not to mention the actual early-morning drinking. Ugh...
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

Morning Tip Top, yeah been there done that too. Drinking a curer on waking, visiting an early house on the way into work on a couple of occasions, sometimes even panicking at the thought of sobering up and continuing drinking for days on end. Jeez how sad is all that to admit. I owe my body a large apology I reckon.

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

Would love to say this is all in the past but I am questioning if I actually believe this. Suppose ODAT and keep doing what I know works is the answer. Looking too far ahead is scary and unhelpful I find.

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

KTAB;1388282 wrote: I owe my body a large apology I reckon.
              You can start by taking it for a swim and ensuring you eat well
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

And no melancholy music, of course. You'll just drag yourself down.
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

Are you psychic, porridge & blueberries on the go and swim planned for this morning.

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

Ok I will turn Morrisey & Leonard Coen off so.......

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

Joking aside, you are right. This is how it starts when I allow the black dog to visit.

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

Porridge. Brown sugar and honey. This lady needs a sugar boost before work
                        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

Morning!

Beautiful start to the day here, if a little on the cold side.

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

Morning all and how are we this fine day??oi oi Mrs McGinty thought you were ill?Sniping at sweaty socks for window shopping..thats racist that is saying that Jocks are tight and dont spend money.For two pins I would sue you for that comment..if the process was free :H:H.Anyway nuff of this frivolity weather is grand here.. heard the patter of tiny feet??? upstairs s oI guess madam wants a brew..must dash ..after all Ive got all week to recover
                            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

Morning army and a lovely one it is here too if a bit frosty. Was awake early so decided to go to friggin Tesco early to get my bit of shopping out of the way. Just having another coffee i had breakfast before i went. Boiled egg and two slices of brown bread. Feeling tired now might get back to bed in a while and then the living room to clean and clothes to sort out. Put away summer stuff and see what winter things i have what fits still etc:H. Aonther exciting day. Too broke to do anything else so i have a library book to read and some dvds for later. Ktabs those thoughts can strike me at any time any day. Its like oh i got those few jobs etc be nice to sit down with a glass of wine but i know if won't be one or two. Its tough but i keep working on it and AA meetings help. Hope you all have a lovely saturday.:H:cupajoe::television:

Comment

Working...
                              X