Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Sat 6th

Good morning Army:l
    Lovely lazy Saturday morning here. It's so nice not to have to run off anywhere! The boyfriend and his son slept over last night -we had a pizza night. Good fun and the little brat behaved himself! They've gone home now so just relaxing with my kids. We had a wonderful surprise this morning. Those of you who follow the piglet thread will remember that Miss K went missing. Well, Happy from the Undies thread sent my son Miss K's sister :H. He was thrilled! Very exciting to get something all the way from Australia.:l We'll post a few photos but don't worry-I won't do a tour!:H
    Sending out positive vibes to those of you who are having a bit of a difficult time. ODAT is the way to go-and keep busy! :l I had a bit of the blues in September-I think it was caused by the days getting shorter and knowing that winter is on its way. But like Foxy, I'm starting to sort out the clothes and trying to think about new jumpers and boots for the autumn.
    What's everyone else up to this Saturday?

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

A very late good morning KTabbers, Tippers, Mollymoo, Pinguuuuu, Reccybear,Mick, Foxyloxy and a big yoooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo to Reggie me lovely.

What post and I'll go and get it for you,Molls. I'd try and explain how to do it but I need to wave me hands around and do a lot of pointing.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

ok Molls..Ill start............

When Jock moved to London he constantly annoyed his English acquaintances by boasting about how great Scotland was. Finally, in exasperation, one said, "Well, if Scotland's so marvellous, how come you didn't stay there?"
        "Well," explained Jock "they're all so clever up there I had to come down here to have any chance of making it at all.

Is that wot you meant :H:H:H
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

mollyka;1388370 wrote: Mornin Jacks!! think I may have been being a bit bold - so best not rock the boat - I'll pm you laters with the funny bit, but don't feel like comin back from me shopping to a 'mobbing':H
          Laters!!
          Oh - hope you're feeling a bit brighter and better today:l
          I'm champion.

Aww go on, go on, go on, go on.

Or I could always start a 'Are you Thick as Two Short Planks' thread.

I'd better get a move on but not before giving Expatty a :hallo:
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

morning J C...hows things up in Y I land today? not bad here weather pretty good at pres
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

HOWYIZ!!
              I'm back from Greece and being the moan bag I am - I'm glad to be back to routine that I can manage. I found it very difficult on holiday and feel shite today:upset:.
              I will need mega advice for 3 weeks in Australia in December.

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

Hi Army! Satzy - will be in Sydney around the time you're there if you need....the buddy system works for me with my Undies thats for sure....make a plan lovely girl.

Hows your Astro travel tonight Reg?

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

myhappyplace;1388400 wrote: Hi Army! Satzy - will be in Sydney around the time you're there if you need....the buddy system works for me with my Undies thats for sure....make a plan lovely girl.

Hows your Astro travel tonight Reg?
                  Thanks Reg and HP for taking the time to call over to the barracks and give support.
                  Thing is I CAN'T see the Oz trip not involving alcohol - I just can't - I'm not strong enough for that. Same with Greece it's always been a big part of our holidays.
                  Maybe 3 months AF under my belt will make me stronger?

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

morning Army sweeties...
                    I wish I was waking up in Paris and cold go for a morning stroll......sound lovely expattie. Glad the boyfriend bratcub behaved himself.
                    KTAB - your post made me sad sweetie. I am thinking of you.
                    Morning Mr Bear.
                    and tipps, and Satz, and JC and Reggie, and Sweet Foxy and Mick the poet. JC hope your Jen is feelling better
                    Can't wait to hear about your trip Satz...tough
                    was it?
                    Off to find coffee and read Clay's blood pressure thingy....we have to keep a log and he has to wear a heart montior to collect some data......
                    it's amazing to me....they let him play football last night....go figure??
                    I wanna go shopping too ladies....but it's only one temperature here....HOT
                    when I met Sunshinedaisies at Ruby Willow's cabin, she wore the cutest puple wellies with white flowers on them.....and I have wanted some ever since......I have some fake UGG's too.....
                    I could shop at friggginwinndixie in shorts,, t shirt and wellies....now THERE's a look!
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

satz123;1388436 wrote: Thanks Reg and HP for taking the time to call over to the barracks and give support.
                      Thing is I CAN'T see the Oz trip not involving alcohol - I just can't - I'm not strong enough for that. Same with Greece it's always been a big part of our holidays.
                      Maybe 3 months AF under my belt will make me stronger?
                      Welcome back Satzy. Holidays for me are so much easier now than when I started this journey . I had so many lapses I thought it would be impossible for me to ever get sober.
                      I am sure you will get loads of support and advice from here

Not very good at knowing what to say so have one of these:l

I think my Sciatica is inproving as I am in less pain and can walk without too much pain.

Oh by the way Hello Army.

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

Satz..welcome back...that Molly has been picking on me cos she think s I am zimpl:welcome:

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

Whatcha buy Molly? Hello Mama, Saucy, Mick and Reg

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

Been over to Liverpool to help marshall the run I usually do on Saturday morning. If I cannot run at least I can be useful as a timekeeper!

Tried my new dresses on and they look gorgeous. I too went on a spending spree this week! but at least saved a fortune on one of the dresses by buying it and then taking it back and rebuying it for ?20 instead of ?60:goodjob:

Your Parka sounds ace. My son in law was in that Top Shop this morning doing a visit to check on the store layout

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

WHAT are yous two like?:H
                              The more you spend the more you save mentality. I love it :goodjob:

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

'ello 'ello!!!

I never made it back yesterday... I got unexpected visitors... HATE it when that happens. (

Orf for a squizz back...

Comment

Working...
                                X