Army thread Sat 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Sat 6th

Ahh Benjy... are you back?! I have summat here for you but wanted to be sure you'd be there before I send it...

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

:hallo: again Army and a big :welcome: back Satzuma

Mrs. T off to say goodbye to her mum, and then the packing starts. I'm an ace suitcase packer.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

On SHAGGINPHONE here in Phoenix Park. Crapola. Will be back later. Molls stop picking on the poor scot. It's not his fault :H

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

I heard that Mollers!!! )

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

mollyka;1388538 wrote: Prolly talkin to meself here - but just watched 'The Help' --- brilliant movie -- for once a movie that was as good as the book imo -- bit teary eyed :-((
            Fab book and brilliant movie. Football on the TV here:upset:

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

Mollers gettin' stroppy again :H

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

ok orf now for some dinner and X Factor. Was in Liffey Valley on way home from walk in park with my only sister in this country - the other one took off with a Scotsman ???I KNOW - why ???:H:H Lives in Glasgow FFS -
                Molls - course HAD to look at the Parka. BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

Pmt
                  Sod off
                  Thank you
                  I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

Evening all.
                    Sorry sooooooooooooooooooo late. Spent the aftie with Jenz and then nodded off when Mr JC took her back flat.

Orff to see what I've missed.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

As usual Molls and Ms A thanks so much for forgetting your own probs and giving support and advice . And I know I WILL get there
                      Gary Barlow - OMG

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

ha Nothing wrong wi Glesga...city of culture!!!..I just had to leave in a wee bit of a hurry when I was younger!!!...oh and just think yous pair...if it hadnt been for two giants having a fight..we would be neighbours :l:l:l:l
                        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

:welcome: home Satz.
                          I know for a fact I couldn't have done a sun, sea and sand holiday early in my sobriety so we went to Ireland. Twice. I see a beach and think booze.

Now then to the land down under. What is the most important part of the holiday?
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

oh forgot to say Hi JC- how you doin? Couldn't read back all today's posts but saw you were not your usual self ??? God maybe I will take time out and read back over the week and stop being self centered
                            On another note : God Louis needs to come out and put us all out of our misery

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

oh forgot to say Hi JC- how you doin? Couldn't read all back today,s posts but saw you were not your usual self ??? God maybe I will take time out and read back over the week and stop being self centered
                              On another note : God Louis needs to come out and put us all out of our misery

Comment

Army thread Sat 6th

mollyka;1388560 wrote: The drink:H:H:H
                                Shurrup you.:H

I was trying to be serious.

On top form ta, Satz.

Ooh forgot I got the B12 today from the health food shop concession thing in friggintesco. ?5.40 for 30 1000mg but it was buy one get one free. I'll be bouncing off the walls like a good un in a couple of days.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X