Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost a thread

Morning All,

Wonder if you can help. I am trying to find a thread, it would help if I could remember who posted it!

It was written a while back as if the person was talking about an abusive boyfriend. How they lied to them, hurt them, stole their money, alienated them from friends and family made them quit their job whilst constantly abusing them. She left him time & time again but just kept going back. Whilst I was reading it, I was yelling at the screen 'just bloody leave the b*stard' but it's not till the end that you realise she is talking about AL, not a person.

Any clues on where to search for it? It really made an impact on me & I want to bump it & print it out for my fridge door.

:thanks:
    I can not alter the direction of the wind,

But I can change the direction of my sail.

AF since 01/05/2014

100 days 07/08/2014

Lost a thread

Autumn,not sure. Did you reply to it or remember if anyone else did? You could look up old posts made by yourself or other names you remember and see if you can get it that way.
    Going back to around the same time period in the Newbies Nest might help - maybe the person posted there. Needle in a haystack if you don't have any other clues....
    IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
    Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Lost a thread

An abusive partner; take a look at new posts - I bumped it for you. Hope it's the right one.

Comment

Lost a thread

Thank you thank you & THANK YOU!!

It is the post I was searching for. I am really touched by your kindness in taking time out to find it for me.

I really appreciate it :h
        I can not alter the direction of the wind,

But I can change the direction of my sail.

AF since 01/05/2014

100 days 07/08/2014

Comment

Lost a thread

You're welcome!

Comment

Working...
          X