• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an idea-- are you in?

Hello fellow travellers.
    Thinking of you.....

Comment

I have only just seen this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will join today. The MWO community are often in my thoughts:h

Waves
      Enough is enough

Comment

Im in, good one!!
        "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

love that quote waves makes a lot of sense
          "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Such a lovely idea!!

I will be joining you, although since I found this site I think about it and you lot all the time !!and when I think about alcohol and everything that goes with it MWO is right there along with it saying 'YOU ARE NOT ALONE ANYMORE, WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH!!!'

So power to positivity!!! - Postitive vibes to you all (I am not religious)

Love
            S

Comment

:flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Wow, I'm late, but definitely in....
                Thoughts for good things......and prayers for strength for those that need it.

Love to you all,
                Melon

Comment

It works!

Has anyone seen 'What the bleep do we know", it was proven that hundreds of people meditating for peace actually lowered the crime rate throughout the duration of the experiment, so why shouldn't it work for us, it also helps to visualise!

I'm in!
                  :thanks: :h

Comment

Count me in too
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

Love and peace to you all......

Comment

As I,ve just posted..off to Mass at 10.

Actually i went on a mini retreat at church yesterday ..it was fab. all about the prodigal son. Had a talk on confession/ sacrament of reconciliation and for a while i,ve struggled with that.

however..divine intervention or what...in i went to see the priest and did the confession and what what a relief to believe i am totally forgiven for past crap . I was reminded gently by the priest who i I can relate to well) that I am good enough and loved by God... I knew that really but needed a reminder.

i can tell you I feel like i was carrying a heavy stone in my pocket pre retreat/ confession but now i feel hopeful as i trot along on lifes journey wherever it leads me.

so yes i would love to be on board with sunday prayer and today My focus will be to pray for all who are struggling with addictions of any kind..myself included.

Wishing us all a peaceful day..keep praying..another strategy in our battle with the booze that is so powerful for many.

regards Cassy

Comment

I am in

Comment

Thinking of all you guys today.

Hopefully you are having a good one and positivity to anyone having a bad day today.

My heart is with you - tommorrow is another day as they say.

Stay strong

Love S

Comment

candle is lit. i am planting in the yard today and i bought a bleeding heart last night i think i will name it muffin. it is going right next to the back door so i will see it all the time and think of my friends here.

http://www.yougrowgirl.com/journals/...edingheart.jpg

Comment

I'm not religious but I thought of you all while riding my horse in the mountains yesterday!

RR

Comment

Working...
                                X