Army Thread 7th October 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleep fairy hasn't arrived yet so I thought I may as well start the thread.

Good morning and

Really looking forward to later on as I'm going to meet Pinkers.

Now I'm orff to see if I can catch a few zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs

See yous in a few.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Good morning JC and all to come. Up at an ungodly hour to take Mrs. T to the airport. Will defo go back to bed when I get home.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Back home, but I can't sleep :upset: och well - will have a nanna nap later in the day.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Jc and Tipps the sleep fairy wasn't kind to me either last night so only slept a few hours on and off. Awake since about 5am so already had 2 coffees and now watching a place in the sun a travel type programe. Gonna try get back asleep at some stage. Maybe boring tv or reading will help.:H.:television::cupajoe:

Comment

Mornin all

Comment

Morning all xxx
            Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Mornin molls - awhhh hunny I hope you're feeling better ! Perhaps you need some brekkie ???

Morning benjy ! How's u ? Hope you had a great holiday !!!

Well I was AWOL yesterday - not the best day but well leave it there ! Anyway I got the kitties - tooooo cute !!!

The ginger Tom is like a duster on speed and the tabby girl has major paranoia ! Chalk and cheese !!!

In fact the ginger Tom is trying to crawl up me curtains !!! Oh this is not good !!!

Comment

Hi quest
                Hi Mollerooney, Posted late last night as shagginphone went out in sympathy with lappy - that would not work. Lost patience in the end. Used last 1% of phone battery to say goodnight !

Comment

Mollerooney - now I told you afore - stop leppin out of bed at all hours on Sunday - it ain't natural - no wonder you're light headed

Comment

Morning everyone. Off to the seaside as it is a sunny day I have a voucher for a 4 star hotel ?25 bed and breakfast for 2 so see you tomorrow!

Comment

Molly, I kept fainting last month
                      Low blood pressure! Do the goggle.

Comment

Mrsa you lucky thing !!!

Have a fab time !!!!

Comment

mollyka;1388743 wrote: Tell us about the hollier?? I'm dead nosy - never been to Greece!
                          ah it's lovely. But where we go is not a place to try hold on to sober time. It is a small fishing village with NOTHING to do -no shops - no telly - no internet - but I get restless just to sun bathe & read all day. Now I don't get LOCKED or anything but ...............
                          I know that chilling out sounds great to most but I found it soooooo hard.

Was delighted to hear that JC couldn't do sun hols early on as AL does play a huge part in them.

Moan over :new:

Comment

anon;1388748 wrote: Molly, I kept fainting last month
                            Low blood pressure! Do the goggle.
                            Hi Bye Ms A :wavin:

Comment

mollyka;1388742 wrote: Haha --- methinks you and Pingu should compare notes:H
                              Sorry you had a bad day yesterday, if ever you need a chat and don't feel like posting publicly you can pm anyone --- even me:l - sod all use I am with problems - but sure I'd be an ear to bend!!
                              Yeah - I've noticed lately when I stand up quickly I get a bit dizzy - but this was a doozy -- had sort of 'white noise' in my ears and all - feckin scary -- prolly also related to the vitamin thingy I guess but a bit of brekkie won't hurt -- peanut butter sandwiches beckon
                              Thanks molls - sometimes you get fed up of going over the same old ground - but nuff of that !!!

I gotta go and stand in the cold for 2 hours in a bit watching kids play rugby !!! I sooooo don't need it but hey - at least it's not raining !!!

Peanut butter sarnys ? Eeeeeeyyyuuuukkk !!! Can't stand pb !!!! Just had weetabix - but I could murder a bacon butty !!! And if that fecking cat doesn't leave my curtains alone I'm gonna marinade it and have it for Sunday tea !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X