• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th October 2012

Mollers maybe your preggers:H
    One & only time I ever fainted

Comment

Argghhhh just done mega post and the buggers disappeared !!!

Anyway - just was : thanks molls for the offer - but I'm an alike and I need to deal !!

Cant stand peanut butter, I'm desperate for a bacon butty but I've had weetabix - just not the same - and if the kitten doesn't leave me curtains alone its gonna get served with spuds and veg for tea !!!
      Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Off to have me bullets
        Quest -that's Sunday boiled eggs Mr Satz style !!!
        Molls - that IS low blood pressure IMO

Comment

mollyka;1388756 wrote: Oh --- I'd lurve to do that ---- RIGHT NOW Have a lovely time - you deserve it:l Oh - and my blood pressure was normal Fri. so it ain't that! Ach I'm grand now!

Not a moan at all. That would be really hard. The shops sort of saved my sanity on that first sober hol. That's actually when I discovered shopping as a substitute Found myself looking seriously at a 5000 yoyo ring at one stage FFS - insanity or wot:H
          Did you stay off the grog for the whole week?
          When I was in rehab I identified holidays as being a HUGE trigger for me -- I know I'd be alright now - well as far as I CAN know - that's why I sent Jilly my holiday money this year so she could come over instead of us going there. The fact I'm going in January feels like the next stage of all this - so that's good. Don't be worrying about Australia - but I do think mebbe if you COULD talk to hubbie beforehand about what way you're gonna handle it, I do think you'll need a wee bit of support??
          No I did not stay off the grog. I knew i would have a drink
          Holidays are my big trigger now that I can't fix yet. Will want all your advice you got in rehab on how to cope.
          Our holiday starts as soon as we hit he airport FFS

Comment

mollyka;1388764 wrote: Well - buggered if I'm the right one for advice - but I do feel you have to be absolutely determined 100% what way you want to handle it - any indecision - and that's it really. If you decide you WILL have a drink - well then - make a plan of how much - how often - and endeavour to stick to that. If you decide you won't --- well then it just has to be 100%.
            It depends on how you feel about your drinking really. I was 'moderating' the year before last when I went to Canada. Because I hadn't been drinking for a good long while before I went (can't remember - prolly about 4 or 5 months) - the booze went straight to my head - so even tho the 'appearance' was moderating (I was getting blasted on about 3 glasses of wine) - the 'inside' part of me wasn't moderating at all - I was drinking as much as I had needed back in the black days when I was shovelling away the grog to get hammered. By the end of the 3 weeks the 'sneaky' had crept back in tho - cos my tolerance levels had risen from 3 weeks of daily drinking. Went for a swim one of the last days when Joe decided to have a snooze instead, and on my way back up from the pool, I snuck into the bar and had a crafty large glass on the sly ---- DING DONG MERRILY FROM ON HIGH --- bells shoulda been clanging -- the duty-free bottle of vodka was also tippled into by then -- but 'ah sure, I'm on holidays and it's only one bottle over 3 weeks' came into play, and when I came home -- that's when things started escalating - so that was just my experience.
            Whatever you decide - make it something YOU feel is ok for you - not anyone else - and stick to it. If you decide to stay AF between now and then you will prolly find yourself in a much stronger headspace by then tho:l
            Thanks Mollers. That is EXACTLY what I intend doing now till December.
            Your Canada experience is how I see my 3 weeks in Oz going and it scares me shitless :upset:

Comment

Morning

mollyka;1388713 wrote: Moooornin! Still in bed on nearly dead fone -will up and meet and greet in a few mins :-) x
              good morning

Comment

lol

Quest for the key;1388754 wrote: Argghhhh just done mega post and the buggers disappeared !!!

Anyway - just was : thanks molls for the offer - but I'm an alike and I need to deal !!

Cant stand peanut butter, I'm desperate for a bacon butty but I've had weetabix - just not the same - and if the kitten doesn't leave me curtains alone its gonna get served with spuds and veg for tea !!!
                hope u enjoye the ride:goodjob::new::upset:

Comment

God... Another spammer. Give me Ron01 & 1/2 any day...

Had me a lovely nap. The cubs are still out for the count. Do I really have to go and do the weekly shop? I guess I must :upset:
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hey Steve mr Spammer man what brings you here? Got another few hours kip meself badly needed. Had Toast and jam for brekie and more coffee. Still in bed but going to tackle the garden while its a lovely sunny day. Not that i want to but it will the last cut for the winter one less job to be done till next spring. Enjoy your sunday whatever your plans and have a lovely seaside stay mrs A i would love something like that to cheer me up for something nice and differant been a bit down during the week but starting to feel a bit better.

Comment

Yooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooos

Well that was a very nice sleep once the sleep fairy turned up.

Fingers crossed for a good flight for Mrs T.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm orff now. I'll give Pinkers a huge cuddle from us all.
                        Bacinabit.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Well Molls how were all the alkies (official ones like ) ???:H

Comment

ok all 'napping' eating or other trivial pursuits .
                            I am here waiting to be brung out for a drive & me 'tea'. Mother Satz & sister Satz will join us !!! Very exciting :H:H
                            Fillet steak on a hot stone - scrummy !!!!!

Comment

mollyka;1388840 wrote: Ah go on --- why not offend?? We need a good old row to liven up the afternoon:H
                              D'yaknow - I never go over there to that meeting without comin out feeling better! Met a few folks I know - including a lovely man who's a Dad of one of Joey's pals - Joe and himself went out on their bikes together last week - he's a dote - it's funny when real life overlaps into the alkie world really!
                              That's great Molls - I was the same at weightwatchers - great meeting new people with same problems I suppose ?
                              can just anyone turn up ? or do you have to 'come out' as an alco ?
                              Just asking - what's the criteria for membership

Comment

mollyka;1388841 wrote: Noice!! Where you going? There's a lovely hot stoney place somewhere near Blanch. library I believe - haven't been yet tho. d'ya get on well with Mammy and sis.?
                                County Club in Dunshaughlin - bring Joe some time - just pub grub really - but good food !
                                Yeah we get on great actually. My sis & I are getting together more as we get older. Great 'man beating' session in the park yesterday :H:H

Comment

Working...
                                X