Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking Forward to Alcohol Free Weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had one last weekend and got so much done, really looking forward to an AF weekend starting tonight. It was a pleasure to go to work on Monday and not be shaking and full of remorse. I've got my lemon-lime seltzer, juice, going to relax tonight, watch some T.V., do some crossword puzzles, read, whatever I feel like doing except drinking! Go to bed when I'm naturally tired and get up when I'm rested. Tomorrow I have a couple of friends coming over for a movie. I told them they can bring what they want to drink but they have to take it home with them. I'm not ready yet to keep alcohol in the house. I really don't feel like drinking but I don't think I've broken the habit yet.

Here's wishing an AF weekend to my friends here at MWO. We can do this together!

Hi, sounds like you have a very positive and upbeat weekend ahead of you! Very inspiring! I will do the same. We are starting the weekend by going to Disneyland tonite, so that will be refreshing! That is good to let your friends know to take the alcohol home-great idea so there is no temptation! Just remember easy does it! Have a good one!

Comment

Good for you Free! I love the idea of a BYOB as well as a TYBH (Take Your Booze Home). It show you can have it all, friends and your sobriety. have a wonderful weekend.

Shitzu: Say hi to Mickey and the gang for me!
      Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Free, your weekend sounds fabulous! I love the Take it home attitude.

Tonight for me is also AF and I'm taking my son to the beach today with a clear head, and tomorrow will be feeling even better!

Shitzu, have a great time at Disneyland! Can you have a ride on the Flight of Peter Pan for me?

DooDoo
        :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Working...
        X