Daisy45 Has 30 Days Of Sobriety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Daisy45 ~ On 30 Days Of Sobriety!

And I love Daisy for it - she managed this thru some really hard times and came out strong! Way to go Daisy....you showed us that it can be done....
    “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Aw, Wildflowers and Scotlass; just signed in and I have to tell you, you have just made my day!!!!!
      I am so touched.....thank you. Love the pics!
      IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
      Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

scottish lass;1389016 wrote: And I love Daisy for it - she managed this thru some really hard times and came out strong! Way to go Daisy....you showed us that it can be done....
        Yes she has!!! Look at her, she does this most the time with a positive attitude. She also reaches out & shares her love, wisdom to help others who are in need. I absolutely love her!!!! :h :l She's DaisyLuv... She's DaisyMotivator... She's DaisyCreative... I bet she's having just as much fun being a brunette now. :H I feel a Loreal haircolor commercial or something coming on.

Comment

Gosh, this has made me smile - and i am so grateful - I just love Daisy's - can I ask where you name came from and what 45 means?? Daisy's are the best flower ever, and you do their name proud!
          Love wildflowers - and if i had all the money in the world, I would plant wildflowers everywhere! You two are named for each other!
          I do have to admit, if I realised how long I would have been here and how much it would mean to my life, I would have given myself a different name - interesting concept - the names we chose for our identity here where so many know so much more than those who are closest to us do!
          oops - did not mean to hijak this thread - huge congrats to Daisy, and thanks to Wlidflower...:l

Comment

scottish lass;1389026 wrote: Gosh, this has made me smile - and i am so grateful - I just love Daisy's - can I ask where you name came from and what 45 means?? Daisy's are the best flower ever, and you do their name proud!
            Love wildflowers - and if i had all the money in the world, I would plant wildflowers everywhere! You two are named for each other!
            I do have to admit, if I realised how long I would have been here and how much it would mean to my life, I would have given myself a different name - interesting concept - the names we chose for our identity here where so many know so much more than those who are closest to us do!
            oops - did not mean to hijak this thread - huge congrats to Daisy, and thanks to Wlidflower...:l
            I love you both & knowing our beautiful Daisyluv she won't mind!... I have Daisy's still blooming. The traditional whites in the front & in the back, I have African's ~ variety of colors. When I look at them I think of our Daisyluv here & all that she's gone thru, how she's continued to endure, climb back up on that sobriety wildhorse & ride it out. Celebrate & don't let go, cause it's so much better, no matter how rough the ride is my friends. There will be times of great ease, times of walking along the river gliding on our wildhorses. Embrace all of it!... We can do it!!!....

Much Love Always,

Wildflowers :h :l

Comment

oooooh, I am going red....haha. Over this past couple of years I have read quite a few self-awareness books in the hope of helping me find answers and change the direction my life was taking. One book by Echart Tolle, The Power of Now (think I got the name right...check later) was really good, about living in the moment and really taking it in. An exercise in the book was to take something simple, anything and really look at it and feel it. I was outside on my sunbed and picked up a daisy. I did nothing else for a few minutes but concentrate on this daisy; I studied it, thought about it, appreciated the complexity of its centre and the many petals, the little pink bits and thought about how they close at night and awaken in daylight......I found a beauty and wonder in this one tiny little flower that made me understand what the author was talking about. Such a wonderful world and there I was drinking it away....
              I know I may sound like such an eejit, telling this story, but it had such a big impact and helped me see things more clearly, hence my name here. The 45 bit was the age I was when I signed up here...so now you know....

Comment

Love your story Daisy! Love why you got your name, daisy's are the best - even the lovely wild daisy's - think of daisy chains, and the "he loves me, he loves me not" games - daisy's rock!!

Comment

It was a wild daisy; I think I'll go and try that 'he loves me, he loves me not'.....maybe get myself a man! Haha. Better head to bed - up early for a swim. Nightie night Scotlass and Wildflowers! You're the best! x

Comment

night night, sleep tight - don't let the bed bugs bite...
                    if you find a man, get me one too please
                    I will never look at the daisy chain in the same way again...and if i knew how i could possibly post a daisy icon here, but don't know how....
                    sweet dreams...

Comment

I've read the Power of Now, a few yrs back. Understand what your saying about the beauty of now & nature. I lay out in the sun to. I do use sunscreen. Love rafting, camping, fishing. I love Nature.

Night ~ Nite. Sweet ~ Dreams. :h :l

Comment

Finally you ROCK it !!
                        You made me sooooooooooooooooooooo happy !
                        Congrats for your deadly success !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
                        DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIX
                        :l:h:h:h:band2:
                        A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Welll gollllllllllllllllllllllllllllly! Another 30 day graduate rising from the bonds of AL!

Well done, well done indeed

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1953826=6929-attachment.jpg[/img]
                          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

well done daisy..youve been through some rough times but made it..keep it up :goodjob::goodjob:
                            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Hey Daisy
                              As I said on another thread.. good on YOU !!
                              x
                              Patrice

Comment

Working...
                              X