X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 8th October

Good morning, folksies

Tabbers: I hope you're OK...

I managed to get myself up and to work. It sucks having to make your own coffee in the morning, though.

Have a lovely Monday, folksies.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Good morning Tips and Molly

I do hope you are ok Tabbers.

Glad you are all right this morning Molly. Enjoy work Tips:l

Lying in bed in the hotel waiting for breakfast.

Comment

'Morning everyone.
      Hey Tippy, pop into the Undies and take a peek at my Africa travelogue. Let me know what you think.

Comment

Morning folks, thanks for the kind wishes, not sure I deserve them. I am just so sick of this.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Mollls...you are obviously better...talking bout posting in undies!!!!!:H:H:H Serious tho you ok?
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning army its dull cold and drizzly here real winter's morning. Best luck back to work Molly after your sick week hope ur ok. Enjoy your breakfast at the lovely hotel mrs A i you deserve after all you have been tru healthwise. Hi to tipps and rags i would love to see your photos i'm going over there to have a look now. Coffee in bed and watchin Ireland am. Bit sore after doing the garden yesterday but glad i got it done with the weather today. :television::cupajoe:

Comment

Morning Tabbs sorry to see you feel so down i know whats its like i have been there to many times. One step forward two back. Of coarse you deserve good wishes and concern we're all friends here and we care. :l

Comment

Hi FF, sheesh Molly sorry to hear you are dealing with your own demons. I guess posting here pre picking up a drink, not after, may be a good start in my case.
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Mornin all

Comment

Morning guys, quick check in here, ive got PRDA soon its all psychological stats and very boring. The council r putting a new combi boiler in so mrs pinky is waiting in the house till thursday when their finished, bless her and she bought me loads of shopping nd done me packed lunch, i have no idea what i would do without her
                    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1389152 wrote: Morning guys, quick check in here, ive got PRDA soon its all psychological stats and very boring. The council r putting a new combi boiler in so mrs pinky is waiting in the house till thursday when their finished, bless her and she bought me loads of shopping nd done me packed lunch, i have no idea what i would do without her
                      Hi Pinks. You doin better since we spoke last ?

Comment

mollyka;1389146 wrote: Mornin Benjy!! Just have to go to the dentist --- be back in a bit --------uuuuuhhh - hate dentists :-((((((
                        Jesus Molls you must have some pair of gnashers now ?
                        Least they are not in a glass beside the bed anymore :H:H
                        Able to chew steak yet ?:H

Comment

I'm housebound for morning as one of 'the little men' is putting in doors.
                          Feck him anyhoo - this is my last day of freedom from the workhouse & just wanted to loll around and potter. But Kit hen coming together nicely.

Comment

So late this morning it's general wavings and yooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooos.

Will have a read back. Give us a min.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning all - in a sick day - up at 3am with violent squits !!!!

Still got them but not as bad - me poor bum !!!

Molls - hope ur trip to the dentist went well !!! And he didn't try to surgically remove ur tongue like mine did last week lol.

I'm really tired so may go for a snooze later. ( I'm actually quite unwell !!!)

Never mind - worse things happen at sea .......
                              Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Working...
                              X