Army Thread Monday 8th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenstyle;1389377 wrote: Who's down rated the Undies thread? I haven't looked over there in yonks but saw Rags had posted Africa pix. I'm going to give them a 5 star... have youz all voted?
    Just have.

Think we've got a random star rater doing the rounds. The Newbies nest has gone down from 5 to 4 star. Mind you we've got 5 today.

I always, always have to have a look see when a thread's only got one star.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Some people with a bit too much time on their hands then? That sucks that they hit the Newbies Nest. Of all the threads on MWO, that one deserve a 5 star rating.

I saw Raggsy's Africa pix... bloody good stuff! I went to Kenya on safari (photo not shooting) years ago and had a lovely time. I'd love to go back. If I win the Lotto I'm off to see Tipps & Mrs T and my two other mates in Cape Town...

Comment

I have to go and tidy up the rest of the crap in the living room. Ugh! The job that never ends... :upset: I've hooked the laptop up in there now that there is room so I may very well see you that end! LOL... Said that a couple of days back and wasn't seen for another 24 hours or summat... Black hole of Calcutta...

Comment

Aww that's a dream of mine.

I'm going to have go and feed Mr JC. He's been donating plasma nad looking a bit weak.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mama bear;1389372 wrote: HI peeps....slammed at work today
            good on the B12 Jacks....
            How is Clay? Hope your working day is over soon

Comment

mollyka;1389384 wrote: Ah - missed ye all :-(( Bit bloody knackered here anyways - so may just watch Andrew Marr banging on bout the christians and the jews --- oh gawd - did I just say that!!
              Nighters all xx
              What channel?

Comment

mollyka;1389397 wrote: Joe recorded it Sunday night - it's awful good - how r u? I'm so tired I may just die!!!! :-)
                Me too so off to bed. Nighty night

Comment

Clay is great!! Thanks for asking......he is complaining as he has to go see the school nurse twice a day to have his blood pressure checked......but...oh well...I have to admit I had a moment of evil delight since he was such a drama queen abut it all last week!
                  ya'll are going to bed??? I am still at work....:upset::upset:
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

goodly night all..off to the land of nod pour moi
                    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
                    X