Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 9th October

Good morning, folksies

Have you checked Raggsy's lovely photos on the Undies thread? A must-view, I tell ya.

Day two of being responsible for myself and again I managed to get up and make my own coffee. 'Tis a miracle. Jasmine was much relieved to hear me getting up - she pranced about to be let out. In typical feline style, the other four were just interested in being fed and then curling up and going back to sleep.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Mornin tipster !

Back into work today - booooooo !!!!

The kitties are being manic - off for a shower - laters peeps xxx
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Morning, Questie

I can't remember seeing a post about names for the kittens having been decided?

Good luck for back to work...
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Mornin Tipster and Questie.
        I too return to the workhouse today!:upset:

Comment

Hello Tippy,
          I've been away for a while (guess where) so haven't been in touch. Where's Mrs Tippy?

Did you read my posts about getting a cup of coffee in the morning? Posts 281 and 302 on Undies thread.

Ahh Satz, when you have time, nip into the Undies drawer and come on holiday in Africa with me....

Comment

Wow Molly... you're ZOOOOMING along this morning ..

Comment

My little bastards, who climbed the curtains yesterday then took a nose dive onto my Lap, are being stabbed today....seems cruel but....
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Morning army brrr its getting colder. Just fed cats and now kettle on for coffee. another bad nights was awake from 2am till nearly 6pm. Not long awake and feeling tired. Have to get some grocery shopping done this morning and pay some bills. Not in the mood for getting up and showering but need to soon after coffee. Rags i loved your pics on undies tread i checked them out yesterday. Bring me to Africa i need a break. Anyway have a lovely tuesday catch you later.:cupajoe::catroll:

Comment

injections molls, an evil necessity for kittens

nah not really I thought I'd get a nice shiny in their ears, turn them into designer kitties?!?

I love sarcastic people, they are right up my street....
                  I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Good morning Tippers, Quest, Satzuma, Pinguuuuuu, Foxyloxy, Mollymoo and a yoooo hoooooooo to Rags ('cos I don't have a clue what time it is in the undie drawer)

I just loved your pics,Rags. Trying to grab Mr JC so we can have a look together.

mollyka;1389563 wrote: me again! I am levitating --- again! May start a thread 'will patronizing me help me with my sobriety?':H:H:H
                    BYE!!!!
                    :H:H:H
                    Oooh can I start a thread 'I'm leaving, no I'm not, yes I am, well maybe, no I'll think I'll stay' thread.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

All very lively here today. Do not know what you are all talking about:H

Sunny and cold. My pain is now 1 out of 10 Yippee:goodjob:

Very happy whizzy.

Comment

anon;1389575 wrote: All very lively here today. Do not know what you are all talking about:H

Very happy whizzy.
                        I hope it's not me
                        I never said I was leaving
                        Just an antisocial cow with 2 mad kittens LOL

Hey Mrs A that's fab about the pain....

Comment

pingu1997;1389549 wrote: My little bastards, who climbed the curtains yesterday then took a nose dive onto my Lap, are being stabbed today....seems cruel but....
                          LMAO Pingu !!!

U got me worried there lol.

I too have the same problem with me new kitties - waiting on a play gym to be delivered for them so hope to stop that problem !!!

They are going to have more accessories than me soon ..................

And my goodness, can they poop lol !! Litter tray change 3 times a day !!:H:H

Comment

anon;1389575 wrote: All very lively here today. Do not know what you are all talking about:H

Very happy whizzy.
                            Mrs A - glad your pain is improving :h

Comment

pingu1997;1389576 wrote: I hope it's not me
                              I never said I was leaving
                              Just an antisocial cow with 2 mad kittens LOL

Hey Mrs A that's fab about the pain....
                              Not you ya daftie. I really shouldn't log in late at night. Just on another thread you know the one us abbers aren't allowed to read.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X