Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 9th October

tiptronic_ct;1389537 wrote: Morning, Questie

I can't remember seeing a post about names for the kittens having been decided?

Good luck for back to work...
    Hiya (again) Tipsters - the kittens are called Tomkins (very original - after the Wigan RLFC player Sam) and Pip (formal name Pipsqeak - cos that's what she is lol).

Mind you, more fitting would have been Shitter for Tom, and Spitter for Pip. (Poetry in motion lol) :H:H:H
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Arghhhhhhhhhh missed Mrs A. Morning hun:l
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

back from frigginasda and omg poor kitties you are about to experience what I do for pleasure...

having someone stick a needle into my body.... LOL
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Rags;1389543 wrote: Hello Tippy,
          I've been away for a while (guess where) so haven't been in touch. Where's Mrs Tippy?

Did you read my posts about getting a cup of coffee in the morning? Posts 281 and 302 on Undies thread.

Ahh Satz, when you have time, nip into the Undies drawer and come on holiday in Africa with me....
          Ahhh Regs - was first in there yesterday - as I was off work & housebound with workmen & rain
          AMAZING !

Comment

mollyka;1389547 wrote: Mornin Tippers Satz Quest and Rags - lovely to see you - and again - smashin pics!! Flying a bit, need to get petrol and me pills this morn. on way to work so earlier start! Have a great day all xx
            Molls - ask your doc about B12 injections - I know I've heard a lot of people need that boost when levels are low!

Comment

pingu1997;1389549 wrote: My little bastards, who climbed the curtains yesterday then took a nose dive onto my Lap, are being stabbed today....seems cruel but....
              Kats or Kids PPP ?:H

Comment

mollyka;1389563 wrote: me again! I am levitating --- again! May start a thread 'will patronizing me help me with my sobriety?':H:H:H
                BYE!!!!
                pingu1997;1389565 wrote:
                injections molls, an evil necessity for kittens

nah not really I thought I'd get a nice shiny in their ears, turn them into designer kitties?!?

I love sarcastic people, they are right up my street....
                WHAT yiz on about ???

Comment

Molls !!! Cracking up here.

Mind you there's a pub in Noocastle and when I used to go to AA the old timers reckoned you weren't a proper alcoholic until you'd had your lights punched out by at least one of the bar staff. Very much tongue in cheek.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

anon;1389575 wrote: All very lively here today. Do not know what you are all talking about:H

Sunny and cold. My pain is now 1 out of 10 Yippee:goodjob:

Very happy whizzy.
                    Ms A - delighted for you ! :h

Comment

satz123;1389602 wrote: Ms A - delighted for you ! :h
                      So pleased for myself.

Thanks everyone for putting up with Whizzy winge for so long.

Must remember not celebrate with a drink--I keep getting those stupid thoughts. Do not worry I will post here if they get any louder

Comment

anon;1389605 wrote: So pleased for myself.

Thanks everyone for putting up with Whizzy winge for so long.

Must remember not celebrate with a drink--I keep getting those stupid thoughts. Do not worry I will post here if they get any louder
                        Oh I KNOW Ms A
                        It's me & the holidays - both go together !
                        AB taken just in case I get excited about anything :H
                        Back on the straight & narrow now and it was easy as I KNOW now much better I feel without AL and all the other crap ( bread etc I indulged in )

Comment

mollyka;1389615 wrote: Yea MrsA that's de way I used to operate as well - get through the shite then grab a bottle - PURE MAD huh??? Doc reckons de horse pills r much better than the injections Benjy - so who am I to argue :-) a kind soul has put me at the jnr desk - all I have to do is smile and nod!
                          That's 'cos you dazzled them with your new teeth :H:H

Comment

Orff to work meself.

Someone be a love and stick the kettle on about 6ish.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Molls what a great job..sitting grinning at everyone while you are nodding...bet your village are well chuffed with you :H:H:H:H:H:H
                              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

oh and getting paid for it too!!!
                                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
                                X