Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 9th October

hello Army at uni on the free internet
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

the kitties were not best pleased, not by the injections but by having to wait in a scabby waiting room full of yapping and barking insane dogs with equally insane owners....
      they have forgiven me now tho and had a nice kip on my legs
      not a pleasant experience for either me or the bastards
      insane grannies with unpleasant dogs who yap enough to give you a migraine and then piss all over the floor should be banned from public places....and vets
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Afternoon Army

Hope you are all well and dandy

Pingu I agree grannies should not be allowed out when they piss all over the place :H:H
        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

pingu1997;1389656 wrote: the kitties were not best pleased, not by the injections but by having to wait in a scabby waiting room full of yapping and barking insane dogs with equally insane owners....
          they have forgiven me now tho and had a nice kip on my legs
          not a pleasant experience for either me or the bastards
          insane grannies with unpleasant dogs who yap enough to give you a migraine and then piss all over the floor should be banned from public places....and vets
          Oh Ms Pingu - you paint a purty picture LOL :H:H

Oh I wanted to ask you PPP - what tools did you use to cope on a sun holiday without AL ?
          I'm afraid the two go together in my brain ! I found it impossible to be 'good'
          I really admire that you were able to do it :goodjob:

Comment

littlepinkcat;1389655 wrote: hello Army at uni on the free internet
            Yo Ms Pinkypoo :l

Comment

Hi Satz I went away a couple of weeks ago with 6 girlfriends and 1 of them didn't drink she was having fruit cocktails!! She's never had a problem with drinking but by eck she smoked 40 or more ciggies a day
              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

satz123;1389661 wrote: Yo Ms Pinkypoo :l
                yo im skiving on here and reading an iontroductory chapter on cognitive psychology, what u up 2?
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Panno;1389664 wrote: Hi Satz I went away a couple of weeks ago with 6 girlfriends and 1 of them didn't drink she was having fruit cocktails!! She's never had a problem with drinking but by eck she smoked 40 or more ciggies a day
                  FECK SAKE ! Panno - where the hell you been - I missed yer !:l

Comment

Hi Pinky

Do you know much about procrastination!! I think I have become the queen of it, downloaded 29 ways to break the habit...guess what I have put it to one side to read later!!

Comment

littlepinkcat;1389665 wrote: yo im skiving on here and reading an iontroductory chapter on cognitive psychology, what u up 2?
                      Skiving too ! :H:H
                      But reading nothing !!!

Comment

satz123;1389667 wrote: FECK SAKE ! Panno - where the hell you been - I missed yer !:l
                        PROCRASTINATING :upset::upset: missed you all too :l

Comment

Panno;1389668 wrote: Hi Pinky

Do you know much about procrastination!! I think I have become the queen of it, downloaded 29 ways to break the habit...guess what I have put it to one side to read later!!
                          what u like panno lol. oh yeah i can procrastinate at times
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Panno;1389668 wrote: Hi Pinky

What habit Panno ?

Ex Post : penny dropping : procrastination

Comment

satz123;1389669 wrote: Skiving too ! :H:H
                              But reading nothing !!!
                              nothing like a good skive to keep ur soul alive
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

satz123;1389673 wrote: What habit Panno ?
                                Procrastinating, apparently its another habit I've learned along the way

Comment

Working...
                                X