Army Thread Tuesday 9th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

littlepinkcat;1389674 wrote: nothing like a good skive to keep ur soul alive
    We back to poems again ?

Comment

Had some gin
      It made me sin
      Had some Brandy
      It made me .................. answers on a postcard

Comment

satz123;1389680 wrote: Had some gin
        It made me sin
        Had some Brandy
        :H:H:H what are you like, nothing like an afternoon with you to brighten up the day
        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

satz123;1389680 wrote: Had some gin
          It made me sin
          Had some Brandy
          feel like throwing up as im allergic to alcohol cause im always sober
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

a father was in a beautiful garden with his daughter
            the daughter sees two spiders having sex and says to her father what are that mommy long legs and daddy long legs doing?
            the father said: oh darling there is no mammy long legs just daddy long legs
            he thought what a beautiful, inqusitive mind my daughter has until she
            stamped on the spiders killing them dead saying: ILL HAVE NONE OF THAT FUCKING GAY SHIT IN MY GARDEN

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A HOMOPHOBIC JOKE AS IT IS WRITTEN BY A LESBIAN WHO HAS AN UNUSUAL SENSE OF HUMOUR AND THE JOKE IS NOT MEANT TO BE ANTI GAY
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1389683 wrote: a father was in a beautiful garden with his daughter
              the daughter sees two spiders having sex and says to her father what are that mommy long legs and daddy long legs doing?
              stamped on the spiders killing them dead saying: ILL HAVE NONE OF THAT FUCKING GAY SHIT IN MY GARDEN

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A HOMOPHOBIC JOKE AS IT IS WRITTEN BY A LESBIAN WHO HAS AN UNUSUAL SENSE OF HUMOUR AND THE JOKE IS NOT MEANT TO BE ANTI GAY
              :H:H:H must tell that to my lesbian daughter she will crack up
              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

littlepinkcat;1389683 wrote: a father was in a beautiful garden with his daughter

Feckin' hilarious .................... love the disclaimer at the end ............. they'd
                only be waiting to swoop in & haul you over the coals :H

Comment

Lovin it Mrs Pinky :H:H:H

Yes, I too am skiving - bored.com !!!!
                  Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

OMG ..too funny P3...especially the disclaimer.....I shall share with my gay friends!!
                    cannot wake up today....
                    Molls......are you taking your vitamins??
                    what, praytell, is "skiving"?
                    xo
                    mama
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

HIYA PANNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      did you line up a new job??
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi Mama

How are you doing, other than still sleepy ..
                        No luck on the job front as yet

Comment

Skiving means not doing any work :H

Comment

Hopefully check in later when I'm home

Comment

Chuck this one in for good measure

I saw my neighbour jogging at 1am this morning.I said it,s a bit late for that Michelle,isn't it ?.
                              I couldn't sleep,she replied. Thats not what I meant you fat cow!!!
                              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Just like to say that joke is not fattist, anti-exercise, anti-neighbourist ,anti feminist..just good ole hoomur!!:H:H
                                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
                                X