Army Thread Tuesday 9th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pingu1997;1389790 wrote: Someone I like, know and trust has offered to work the steps with me. She's not an aa person but involved in al anon

Heart says yes please but what do you think...
    I say follow your heart from what I understand about the steps its a very good life skill
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

pingu1997;1389790 wrote: Someone I like, know and trust has offered to work the steps with me. She's not an aa person but involved in al anon

Heart says yes please but what do you think...
      I wish someone would do that with me xxx
      Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Hi Quest nice to meet you
        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Hello, Panno-rama :l Good to see you back

No offense taken at cross-dressing reference, Questie. How can I after all the previous jokes? :H:H:H
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Quest for the key;1389794 wrote: I wish someone would do that with me xxx
            I been waiting a long time..... And lots of heartache and aa troubles along the way...
            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Panno;1389795 wrote: Hi Quest nice to meet you
              Hiya panno - nice to meet you too

Comment

pingu1997;1389803 wrote: I been waiting a long time..... And lots of heartache and aa troubles along the way...
                And I wish you all the best pingu :l

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1389801 wrote: Hello, Panno-rama :l Good to see you back

No offense taken at cross-dressing reference, Questie. How can I after all the previous jokes? :H:H:H
                  I like a bloke with a good sense of humour lol:H

Comment

Quest for the key;1389805 wrote: And I wish you all the best pingu :l
                    Haven't said yes yet. Need a kick up the ass from army faithful......

And a. big dose of courage too.
                    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

pingu1997;1389814 wrote: Haven't said yes yet. Need a kick up the ass from army faithful......

And a. big dose of courage too.
                      Right pingu - here's a big pointy boot - wollop !!! Up your bum !!!!

And when you're ready - perhaps you can help me too ?

Lot of hugs :l:l:l

Comment

Was hoping to come on here with tales of joy....

well not to be, a bottle of fish sauce smashed over everywhere whilst reaching for the Oregano not my fault honest its the fecking dropsy in me..hormones do I need say more!! the fecking place stinks and Pingu and Quest think they have problems with cat litter!!

Comment

Cat shit is manky tho
                          But fish sauce. I saw on farce book. Yuk.

Comment

[QUOTE=Quest for the key;1389817]Right pingu - here's a big pointy boot - wollop !!! Up your bum !!!!

And when you're ready - perhaps you can help me too ?

Lot of hugs :l:l:l[/QUOTE

Yeah ok. Ain't said yes yet.

Do you want to learn the cello too...I could teach you that as I learn.

Comment

Just a very quick fly by.

Go on P3, you'll be grand. Got every faith in you.

Lost a whole pound. Sort of :yay:

Now I'm orff to eat as many Fox's Crunch Cream's as I can without turning green.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hewwo!!!

How is everyone in the barracks? Good to see you Panno! xxx

I have news! This feller here will be moving in with me next week. His name is... roll of drums... Hamish! (What else?!)

He was supposed to be adopted but after months of giving them the run around the man said he didn't want him and now he's 7 months old and people are only looking for kittens. Poor wee feller...

Comment

Working...
                                X