Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 10/10

Good morning, Army

What a beautiful sight when Table Bay came into view this morning: a glassy blue sea, with Robben Island so clearly visible that you could see individual buildings. Table Mountain had its customary cloth, but was also lit up beautifully by the early morning sun.

I hope everyone has a positive Wednesday!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Good morning mr tips and all who drop by today.
    Sorry haven't been round but my personal life has and is doing a complete somersault at the moment,and my emotions are all over the place.I found i just wouldn't have the patience or concentration to post in mwo.hope all is well here and everyone is still living in the day. The only good thing to be coming out of all this is that I am still sober and have had not one inclination to drink alcohol,hope to drop by again soon. xx

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Morning Tipps andall to come. What a lovely morning you described there in Stellonbosch. Its still dark here but mild this morning. Its bin day here so put wheelie out, fed cats and now my first coffee. Went to an AA meeting last night first in over a week and going this morning to another at a differant venue. You're coping well Mr Tipps with the cubs and the house:goodjob:. Wishing you all a wonderful wednesday.:bin::cupajoe:

Comment

Xpost morning Mario good to see you. I hope things get better for you life is tough at times. :l. But as we know drink only makes it 10 times worse. Stay strong hun and do drop in when you can. A lot of peepe missed you here as you see from differant posts.:l

Comment

Thanks firefox, I missed coming here to,But sometimes trying to be positive in my postings is very hard to do if you feel like shit :-)

Comment

Anyway have to go to work now, have a good day everyone :-)

Comment

Morning folks.
              Mario sorry to hear you are in troubled times, if there is anything at all I can do to help just text me.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Mario: I'm sorry you're going through a tough time. I hope it's resolved soon. It was good to see you here, though.

Morning to Foxy & Tabbers, too.

It's just after 9.00 now, so my day is getting crazy. I'll see you again tonight.
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning folks..just nipping in before Satz and Molls nick all the airspace :H:H .Mario take my hat of to you..stay strong and well done despite the shit
                  af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Just a quick vroooooooooooooooooom orff to work.

Big :wavin: to marioooo.

Must be orff.Bacinabit.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mario;1390051 wrote: I missed coming here to,But sometimes trying to be positive in my postings is very hard to do if you feel like shit :-)
                      You're one of the best, no bullshit , blokes on here. Sending you good thoughts.

Comment

Morning Army

Mario sorry to hear your going through a rough patch, take care :l
                        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

mollyka;1390084 wrote: I echo what the frog says Mario ;-) I truly hope ur life gets sorted - and I miss u lots round here - morning all! Doin a bit of soul searching myself so sorry if I'm not round much - nought to do wit drink thank feck!! Laters xx
                          Morning all - and Molls and Mario - I think maybe there's something in the air as I'm feeling it too :upset:
                          Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Hi Army,

Sorry you are feeling down Mario and Molly, you both give so much to MWO it is sad to hear that you are going through a rough patch. :l:l

Feeling better again today and have just been to the Doctor who said it was lovely to see me getting back to my old self:goodjob:

Comment

mollyka;1390084 wrote: I echo what the frog says Mario ;-) I truly hope ur life gets sorted - and I miss u lots round here - morning all! Doin a bit of soul searching myself so sorry if I'm not round much - nought to do wit drink thank feck!! Laters xx
                              Awe missed this earlier Moll hope your ok :l
                              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Working...
                              X