Quik Note setting record Straight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"]I know your Buddhist friend STRUGLING saw this and decided not to 'hang' with you, have your other buddhist friends here seen it yet?

Last edited by kuya : 10-08-2012 at 04:29 PM.

For some odd reason KUYA posted this complete fabrication publically to my dear MWO friend Wildflowers. I have been travelling for the last few days so I just noticed this error.

This post is not to engage. Just to set the record straight. Wildflowers is a dear, insightful person and though I have never physically met her, I have been insipred and supported with her sharing, her humor and honesty.

I have little interest in Kuya or anyone else's religious beliefs. People's behavior is what I find most important and Wildflowers has always behaved with compassion and honesty as a valued member here at MWO.

I have Absolutely no clue, on any level, why Kuya would make this statement.
    I do not know her At All....

I am hoping that this was all just a big misunderstanding and we can now continue with our regularly scheduled programing...:h

Love you WF! :l
    On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
    *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

I have just asked the two of them to please stop, or take their nasty banter private. This whole site has been turned upside down by this and the Mod Squad, and I AM SICK TO DEATH OF IT
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Actually, I have really dreaded coming here these days because the the unhealthy banter. Have actually been looking for support elsewhere. Anyways, maybe it'll all get back to normal some time soon... hopefully.
      Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
      ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Tipp
        we are missing you on the Steppers thread
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

[QUOTE=Kradle123;1390524][COLOR=SeaGreen]"]I know your Buddhist friend STRUGLING saw this and decided not to 'hang' with you, have your other buddhist friends here seen it yet?

To further complicate matters I don't know you or Wildflowers...and I'm not a Buddist :cupajoe:

I think the origional thread was closed which is no bad thing

Comment

This place has been a lifesaver for many, many people. We need to focus on why we are here. The majority of people here are sincere, kind and respectful. We can't let 2-3 troublemakers ruin what we've worked so hard for. Please IGNORE posts that are written with the intention of sparking controversy. Certain people thrive on chaos. The name calling is immature and a pretty good indication of where people are at in their drinking career. Please, please, please do not be driven off by the few instigators that have popped up recently, they come and go....
            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Dear Kradle,

Thank you for setting the record straight! You also are a valued member here at MWO! Your heart & behavior is an example that has been well demonstrated over the years!....

I'd like to think that I've offered my support to quite a few people here in the open, as well as behind the scenes.

Your a dear friend that I'm fond of!!!.... Someone whom I respect & love!!!... I cherish our friendship here!!!... May we continue to support each other & others here. :l

I also have dreaded coming here & have wanted to leave several times! Have had a few tears to. If it wasn't for the support I received behind the scenes, reminding me what the true purpose of this place is & how it's helped me achieve sobriety, I might have left. Yet, this isn't my only place I find support. I don't put all my eggs in one basket!...

As you said wise lady, lets get back to our regularly scheduled programming. :h

Comment

mama bear;1390715 wrote: I have just asked the two of them to please stop, or take their nasty banter private. This whole site has been turned upside down by this and the Mod Squad, and I AM SICK TO DEATH OF IT
                Actually, the Mod Squad is quite peaceful and sometimes boring, lol. It's when others come into our section of MWO and try and debate that causes problems. Just saying.

"I like people too much or not at all."
                Sylvia Plath

Comment

LibraryGirl;1390924 wrote: Actually, the Mod Squad is quite peaceful and sometimes boring, lol. It's when others come into our section of MWO and try and debate that causes problems. Just saying.
                  Oh FFS just let it go.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

LG,

I'm sorry that I was disrespectful to you the other day!... I regret it now!... Along with our misunderstanding from many months back. I plan to stay on my side of the street & do my best to keep it clean.

I don't often read the modders section of this site. I only did because of all the chaos I'd heard about. I admit to enjoying some drama. I need to grow up & work on this!

I want to respect the diversity & freedom of others goals here. After all this site was created for all of us!...

I wish you success on your journey & am glad you found MWO where you can find support, encouragement, tools & friendship.

Take Care,

Wildflowers

Comment

JackieClaire;1390928 wrote: Oh FFS just let it go.
                      I will gladly let it go. I ask for the same respect. I only replied to something that was written today, so just saying...

Sylvia Plath

Comment

LibraryGirl;1390940 wrote: I will gladly let it go. I ask for the same respect. I only replied to something that was written today, so just saying...
                        SERIOUSLY.....LET....IT....GO!

Nobody is ever going to get the last word in. Stop stirring the pot....that goes for all of us, including me!
                        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

k9 there are currently 3 topics going where modders are being maligned and bashed and you are involved in them, so you need to let it go too
                          as does everyone else involved in those threads. It doesn't MATTER which side of the fence we are on, but this nonsense is not helping anyone on either side. Please let's have a bit of respect for each other and stop allowing these boards to be used as a boxing ring.

Comment

strugling

Gallery: 0

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Wildflowers
                            One of our best family friends who comes to our home is agnostic. I think your angry with God, I do understand!... Some of my family members are atheists, agnostics & Christians. I'm not going to stop loving them, because our beliefs are different. But, I don't like them as much, I don't want to hang out with them as often. We sit on opposing teams. "It is what is" I'm not going to debate their beliefs with them, they are free to choose. It doesn't work out well anyway. I'm very grateful I live in a land where I'm free to choose.

That's quite scary, the thought of being 'loved' my someone who doesn't like me! I think I'll pass thanks. Might give the 'hanging out' a miss too!

I guess this encapsulates the problem we non believers have with religion.

Peace and love to us all

THIS WAS THE POST THAT LEAD ME TO THINK STRUGLING KNEW WILDFLOWERS. HOPE THAT CLARIFIES. I MAY HAVE MADE INCORRECT ASSUMPTIONS BUT I DO NOT LIE

Comment

K9Lover;1390944 wrote: SERIOUSLY.....LET....IT....GO!

Nobody is ever going to get the last word in. Stop stirring the pot....that goes for all of us, including me!
                              LOL

Sylvia Plath

Comment

Working...
                              X