Quik Note setting record Straight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously ? Did you have it twice Sunny ? My mam did and had the op on 2 separate occasions !

Comment

Sunshine...sometimes you have to laugh to keep from crying. I didn't realize you are a breast cancer survivor. My deepest admiration to you....in every way. B
      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
      Tool Box
      Newbie's Nest

Comment

Hi there Satz and Byrd - I lost both my boobs and yes on two different occasions. The second time was 6 months after the first when i found a lump and although it turned out to be benign, thought there was no way I was going through that everytime I found one - I had already had 6 taken out before my cancer - so they took off the other one too. I am fine though - 6 years out now. When I first got my prosthesis I got home and threw it at my hubs and told him to start without me. He was NOT amused !!!!! I have always had a really positive outlook about it and never worried !!!
        Thanks for the admiration - no need - I knew I would be fine - love and hugs,

Sun XX
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1391999 wrote: Actually - in my case I mean Rolling on the floor laughing my boobs off - I had breast cancer and can take them off - LOL !! sick humour - sorry !!!!!!!!
          Aww come here you while I give you a great fat :l

Just love your sense of humour.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thank you JC - hug accepted - I love hugs - My oncologist used to worry about me as he didn't think I was taking things seriously enough!! I laughed at him and asked him if he wanted me to wear sack cloth and ashes to my next appointment......

Love, sun XXX
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I am sorry - I have hijacked this thread - please go back to your previous programming

Comment

Killing it for you Sun
                You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

FreeFly;1392841 wrote: Killing it for you Sun
                  ROTFLMBO :H:H:H

Comment

I still have my boobs but I am laughing too!!
                    I am a boobie cacer survivor as well...but they did not have a landfill large enough to put my 44 longs in!!
                    so I guess I am stuck with them....
                    11 years cancer free.....
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                    X