Much happier today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much happier today

Hello everyone, I just wanted to blow my own trumpet for a minute if thats okay? this morning for the first time in ages i went for a run. Lately i have been very un-motivated to do v much except do my job of looking after my small son and sit at my computer talking to you wonderful people. I've not been able to get out socially yet - too scared i might slip down that dark alcoholic slide. So today, had a chat with a couple of MWOs and got inspired by AAthlete who is doing 124 mile ride/race. How fantastic is that! I then prised myself off my chair with 100 voices in my head telling me to sit right back down again - but i told them to "p*** off i'm going out!" . Put my dog on a lead and set out on the road to re-discover fresh air. I walked/ran for 35 mins. The sun was shining which is always a bonus for the UK . It was great. I came home and vaccumed the house like never before- i had energy!! and that has been lacking lately. This run might not seem like a big deal a to many of you but it really is to me as i feel like i resemble a slightly more 'normal' person if you know what i mean. Anyway, I think i will shut up now! Happy wknd to all of you. B

Much happier today

Good for you Bella.
    That's wonderful.

Comment

Much happier today

Great!

Tis a big deal, Bella - well done! It's hard to get that glue unstuck sometimes, but looks like you've done it - keep it up!:goodjob:
      :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
      Goals:
      Days 1-7 DONE
      Days 8-14 DONE
      Days 15-21 DONE
      30 days DONE
      60 days
      100 days

Comment

Much happier today

Bella, Have a great weekend. What a nice start...all that energy.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Much happier today

YO YO YO!!! So pleased! Been hopin you'd post something like that soon. Well done you.

Keep at it girl. K x

Comment

Much happier today

Well done Bella, the energy shows through and I bet the dog loved it too, you deserve to feel good.

Comment

Much happier today

Bella, can you come over here and pull me out of my chair for a walk? Thanks!! Good for you!!!
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Much happier today

No problem i'll hop on a plane now and haul you out!

Comment

Much happier today

Nice to know MWO members will do anything for each other!
                  I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
                  X