X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 12th October

satz123;1391320 wrote: Yep - a virgin on the verge :H
    Well I got my pink beanie before I was a senior member

Just as well Jackie has given up the smokes with the money she is forking out on wool and postage. Shall I organise a whip round?

Comment

Mick;1391326 wrote: hooz this jock wummin pushin in theres a queue hen :H:H:H
      Oh you've met your match now Mick !

Comment

mollyka;1391318 wrote: Ah - but in chapter 8 page 6 it says if you visit the meds or mods you are considered an unsuitable candidate
        Yeah - started the B12 last Tuesda - he reckons it'll take two weeks to kick in - he said I didn't need anything else.
        Joe WOULD be back and fore to the loo - if he could go to the loo! Poor fucker can't pee - doc wanted a urine sample and he had to drop it down to him two hours later:H
        I'll tell ya - from one who suffered silently (well, relatively silently) from cystitis for 20 years and got sod all sympathy - I'm being a very sympathetic doootiful wife:H The fact he brought me home flowers after the doc. did help somewhat
        Jingos! You've got him very well trained these days Mollers! :goodjob:

I disagree with the Doc. You need more than the B12. The All One would be perfect for you... won't you just humour me and get some...

Comment

satz123;1391320 wrote: Yep - a virgin on the verge :H
          That's meeeee!!!

Comment

Any marks on the bouquet where the reduced sticker had been??:H
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

mollyka;1391318 wrote: Ah - but in chapter 8 page 6 it says if you visit the meds or mods you are considered an unsuitable candidate
              Forgot to address this (handily, as it no gives me another opportunity to post!!!) :H

I don't think I have visited the Meds or Mods during the course of my "new" membership.... so naaa naaa naaa na booo booooooo!

Comment

mollyka;1391321 wrote:
                We could always start one:H
                What shall it be about? We should try to come up with something new! Ach feck it... lets do religion again.

Comment

satz123;1391322 wrote: Won't ask what yiz were at on the couch for you to get flowers Mollerooney :H
                  She was helping him get a urine sample for the Doc....

Comment

Mick;1391326 wrote: hooz this jock wummin pushin in theres a queue hen :H:H:H
                    Listen bloke... ye should stand aside and let an auld lass through!

Comment

anon;1391327 wrote: Well I got my pink beanie before I was a senior member

Ah HAH!!!!!!!!!

Stick that up yer jumper Mollymoo!!!

How's you today Whizzy?

Comment

mollyka;1391340 wrote: Have to go cook. Joey just rang from town to ask would a black shirt do for the christening --- oh gawd - I'm thinkin Soprano's here - AND he's the Godfather:H:H:H
                        STOP Mollers :H:H
                        The men in white coats have arrived to take me away !!!

Comment

mollyka;1391332 wrote:
                          You're makin me feel tiiiiiiiiirrrreeeeddd Zeneroo - where TF would I get it and all that shite
                          I don't think the online places I use deliver to Ireland so I'd need to take a lewk see. Do you have a health food shop nearby to see if they stock it. Or does Holland & Barret deliver to Eire?

Comment

Zenstyle;1391341 wrote: Ah HAH!!!!!!!!!

Stick that up yer jumper Mollymoo!!!

How's you today Whizzy?
                            Bloody marvellous. I love not having any pain and my BP is 120/80. Feel so much better I did not realise how much I took good health for granted.
                            BTW I wore my beanie today:H

Comment

mollyka;1391340 wrote: Have to go cook. Joey just rang from town to ask would a black shirt do for the christening --- oh gawd - I'm thinkin Soprano's here - AND he's the Godfather:H:H:H
                              LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Zenstyle;1391344 wrote: I don't think the online places I use deliver to Ireland so I'd need to take a lewk see. Do you have a health food shop nearby to see if they stock it. Or does Holland & Barret deliver to Eire?
                                If it's H&B there's loads here in Ireland. I thought that was a MWO product ? No ?

Comment

Working...
                                X