Army Thread Friday 12th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anon;1391345 wrote: Bloody marvellous. I love not having any pain and my BP is 120/80. Feel so much better I did not realise how much I took good health for granted.
    BTW I wore my beanie today:H
    Ahhh, that's brilliant Whizzy.... :l

I have beanie envy!!! Where is that beanie bint? She must be hiding so she doesn't have to face the music! :H

Comment

mollyka;1391338 wrote: Done to death:H
      Let's have Scots V Orish thread :goodjob:

Comment

satz123;1391348 wrote: If it's H&B there's loads here in Ireland. I thought that was a MWO product ? No ?
        Noooooo.... It's just recommended by MWO. It's made by Nutritech i think. I'm off to lewk at H & B...

Comment

anon;1391345 wrote: Bloody marvellous. I love not having any pain and my BP is 120/80. Feel so much better I did not realise how much I took good health for granted.
          BTW I wore my beanie today:H
          Inciting a riot on MWO Ms A :goodjob:

Comment

satz123;1391350 wrote: Let's have Scots V Orish thread :goodjob:
            That's not fair! Mick and myself against your MOB? Well... akshully... OK! I reckon we can take youz! :H

Comment

Zenstyle;1391353 wrote: Noooooo.... It's just recommended by MWO. It's made by Nutritech i think. I'm off to lewk at H & B...
              On a serious note : Zens : you are a really kind considerate 'ol bint :h
              Always helping others to find / get stuff !:l

Comment

mollyka;1391359 wrote: NOT A CHANCE!!!! You ever took on two angry Dublin wimmin

STOP TALKING!!!!!!! I have to go
                Go then! What's keeping yer?! :H

Comment

Sitting here with tears in me eyes - from laughing and being nice to Zenners
                  I think I've finally cracked :upset:

Comment

satz123;1391364 wrote: Sitting here with tears in me eyes - from laughing and being nice to Zenners
                    I think I've finally cracked :upset:
                    Ahhhhh ha ha haaaaaaa!!!!!

Jaysus... am I so hard to be nice to? :upset: :H

Where the feck is Jackie Claire? She must be on the bus behind trying to catch up with all the posts. If I keep posting and she keeps reading I'll never get my feckin beanie. It's a Catch 22 situation.

Comment

Well heres a wee treat for yiz :H:H

Dublin's most famous lady ‘Molly Malone’ was invented to ridicule the Irish says a leading historian.

'Molly Malone,' the popular folk song about a beautiful fishmonger, was written in Edinburgh in 1883 by James Yorkston and may have been written for comic purposes says Professor Daithi O hOgain, from University College Dublin.

"In the concert halls during the Victorian era, various races were ridiculed to a certain extent. 'Molly Malone' may have been composed in Scotland to mock Irish people and their songs," he said, according to the Irish Independent.
                      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mick;1391368 wrote: Well heres a wee treat for yiz :H:H

Dublin's most famous lady ‘Molly Malone’ was invented to ridicule the Irish says a leading historian.

'Molly Malone,' the popular folk song about a beautiful fishmonger, was written in Edinburgh in 1883 by James Yorkston and may have been written for comic purposes says Professor Daithi O hOgain, from University College Dublin.

"In the concert halls during the Victorian era, various races were ridiculed to a certain extent. 'Molly Malone' may have been composed in Scotland to mock Irish people and their songs," he said, according to the Irish Independent.
                        Ha ha ha!!!!

Mick fires the first volley! Take that Satzenbrau and MollyMoo!

I'm tasting victory already!

Comment

Mick;1391368 wrote: Well heres a wee treat for yiz :H:H

Dublin's most famous lady ?Molly Malone? was invented to ridicule the Irish says a leading historian.

And : more interesting stuff :
                          Sporting anthem'Molly Malone' is best associated with Dublin GAA. In the 2000s the song was adopted by Leinster Rugby and it has become their Anthem.

The song is also sung by supporters of Columbus Crew, Gillingham, Reading and the Irish Rugby Team.

Wealdstone F.C. supporters adopted the song in the early 1970s as an anthem with subtly changed lyrics:

In London's fair city, where the girls are so shitty,
                          I first set my eyes on sweet Molly Malone,
                          As she wheeled her wheelbarrow, through Wealdstone and Harrow,
                          Cried ***clap-clap-clapclapclap-clapclap-clapclap*** "WEALDSTONE!"
                          Ever since it has become traditional for any Wealdstone fan when visiting the fair city of Dublin, to make a pilgrimage to the famous statue of Molly in Grafton Street to "set their eyes" on "sweet Molly".

Comment

Here comes the back up.....

An English, Irish and Scottish man were arguing on the hospital ward who was the most careless.

The English guy said, ?I?m the most careless, this morning I ramped a pavement and went head on into a wall, totally writing my car off, and now I have to wear this neck brace.?

?Wow that is careless.? Said the Scottish man, ?Not as careless as me though. This morning I drove straight through a red light and into the side of a van. My car is a write off and I?ve fractured my shoulder.?

?That is careless.? Said the Irish man, ?Not as careless as me though. This morning I took a corner too fast, spiraled out of control, went straight into a lamp post and broke both of my legs.?

?That is careless.? Said the English man, ?But what happened to your car??
                            ?What car?? Replied the Irish man, ?I was walking.?
                            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

hi peeps....late check in today
                              nuthin to report....football game tonight!!
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

YAAAY..Zen shall we take the :surrender: now?

Comment

Working...
                                X