Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 12th October

Zenstyle;1391371 wrote: Ha ha ha!!!!

Mick fires the first volley! Take that Satzenbrau and MollyMoo!

I'm tasting victory already!
    Er'm
    Ireland is a REPUBLIC - not ruled by yer wan with the crown on !!

Comment

As an aside:
      I was at a play last night. Mr Satz had a pint - my handbag which was on the floor - now smells of feckin' GUINNESS :yuk:

Comment

now now Satz..fight fair..no politics otherwise there will be a shed full of complaining threads...heres on e for you..bit near the knuckle tho

Paddys Wife gave birth to Triplets!!

?How in Gods name did That happen says Paddy???

His Wife replies, ?Remember the Night I was very Dry and we had no Vaseline so I used 3 in 1 oil???

?Holy Jaysus says Paddy, I?m fecking glad we didn?t use WD40!!?
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mick;1391378 wrote: YAAAY..Zen shall we take the :surrender: now?
          FECK OFF !!
          Give me a few mins

Comment

Mick;1391383 wrote: now now Satz..fight fair..no politics otherwise there will be a shed full of complaining threads...heres on e for you..bit near the knuckle tho

?How in Gods name did That happen says Paddy???

His Wife replies, ?Remember the Night I was very Dry and we had no Vaseline so I used 3 in 1 oil???

?Holy Jaysus says Paddy, I?m fecking glad we didn?t use WD40!!?
            oh FFS :H:H

Comment

Mick;1391383 wrote: now now Satz..fight fair..no politics otherwise there will be a shed full of complaining threads...heres on e for you..bit near the knuckle tho

”How in Gods name did That happen says Paddy??”

His Wife replies, ”Remember the Night I was very Dry and we had no Vaseline so I used 3 in 1 oil??”

”Holy Jaysus says Paddy, I’m fecking glad we didn’t use WD40!!’
              Jock's friend calls to see him .
              He is scraping off the wallpaper in the lounge
              Hamish : "Are ye decorating Jock"
              Jock : "No moving house"

Comment

And that's all me own - no Goggle - so extra points !:goodjob:

Comment

I'm on the phone... but I VILL be adding my tuppenceworth shortly!

Comment

Cooking advice

'How do you gauge the time when you're cooking the dinner? Do you use an electronic device or what?' asked the consumer researcher.

'Not at all,' explained Kitty Carey. 'It's simpler than that. In the oven I put a big piece of meat and a little one. When the little one's burned the big one's ready!'
                    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Satznot only have I heard that before...ive done it!!!:H:H:H

Comment

Mick, a Kerryman, comes out of his bedroom, bent like an old man. His wife Betty is worried and asks him: "What's wrong with you? Have you any pain?'
                        'No,' he said, 'there is nothing wrong with me, but I can't stand straight.'
                        'Good Lord,' says his wife, 'I hope it's nothing serious, go and see a doctor immediately!'
                        When Mick came home walking properly, he said, 'it's wonderful what such a man can do. The doctor just looked at me and knew that when I got up I fastened myunderpants on to my collar-button.'

Comment

Mick;1391391 wrote: Satznot only have I heard that before...ive done it!!!:H:H:H
                          I believe you !!!

Comment

No cuttin' and pastin' from webnet allowed !

Comment

Right need to go for it bit ..madam has just phoned..on the way home...time to spray some waffy juice about and move a couple of ornaments! :H:H

Comment

”How in Gods name did That happen says Paddy??”

His Wife replies, ”Remember the Night I was very Dry and we had no Vaseline so I used 3 in 1 oil??”

”Holy Jaysus says Paddy, I’m fecking glad we didn’t use WD40!!’
                                Michael - what'll ye do if Irish people take offence & come over here & cause all sorts of ructions ? eh ?eh?

Comment

Working...
                                X