Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 12th October

Close to city centre Mick
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

:H:H at the CD lighting.

Mick you'll have to pop your address in my in box and I'll get an special hand knitted by moi Army + friends beanie down to you.

Gawd I hate mammy grams. Got scared witless a few years ago and it turned out to be a cyst.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Pleased to meet you Mick. I live on the Costa del Mersey. Where do you live?

Panno what a crap time you are having? Hope there is a silver lining lurking. JC how much is a packet of cigs?

Comment

anon;1391167 wrote: Pleased to meet you Mick. I live on the Costa del Mersey. Where do you live?

Panno what a crap time you are having? Hope there is a silver lining lurking. JC how much is a packet of cigs?
          Thanks Mrs A :l

pack of ciggies is over ?7 :upset:
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Mine were ?6.15 but B&H are about ?7.50

Shame I'm not giving up B&H I'd be saving masses more.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Daughter packed up with the champix JC and she has never looked back, when she was going to the clinic at the beginning if she ever missed it the chappy use to ring her to see why and how she was doing, I was very impressed with the service

Comment

Panno;1391173 wrote: Daughter packed up with the champix JC and she has never looked back, when she was going to the clinic at the beginning if she ever missed it the chappy use to ring her to see why and how she was doing, I was very impressed with the service
                Bloody hell and all I am putting in is ?2 I think I would be able to go to Australia with the dosh I have saved with the gin also:goodjob: mind you the cigs cost more than the gin?

Comment

mollyka;1391151 wrote: Morning PANNO!!!! Good to see you hon.? How's it going in Pannoland? What's the story with the job - you still working there or have you moved on?

No wonder you can swan off on all those shaggin holliers --- RICHBITCH:H:H
                  Missing a few today - need to do a rollcall methinks! Where's Quest? and Tabs? Pinky,Pings.....????
                  Are you settled back to work Benjy? I'm so glad I'm off today - managed the 4 days ---- just
                  A JC hug passed to the patient:l
                  Hiya Molls - I'm here peeping over the parapet :hallo:
                  Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Mick;1391161 wrote: Hi Panno..pleased to meet you..Greater Manchester is pretty close to me....mind you GM is a pretty big area
                    And me

Comment

Hi Panno..used to work near there..more Deansgate way...JC..thanks for that will send addy on..Anon..which side of the water are you on..posh scouser land??
                      Molls didnt realise you were back...Satz was moaning that you had no food, so if you go to the attachments on my last post on abs..you will find a coupla food parcels there for ye
                      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Panno;1391173 wrote: Daughter packed up with the champix JC and she has never looked back, when she was going to the clinic at the beginning if she ever missed it the chappy use to ring her to see why and how she was doing, I was very impressed with the service
                        I saw the nurse at my doctor's practice first and did the patches. But it was an in and out appointment

I'm going to see someone at the Tesco Pharmacy. They've been great get a bit of a chat and a bit of motivation. The Champix had to be approved by my GP as I've a history of depression.

I had a few ciggies left last Thursday and I just couldn't smoke them.

Yoooooooooo hoooooooooooooo Quest. Same for you hun. Stick your address in me inbox and I'll get a JC beanie off to you.

Rightio I must go and do a teeny weeny bit of house work.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Mick;1391183 wrote: Hi Panno..used to work near there..more Deansgate way...JC..thanks for that will send addy on..Anon..which side of the water are you on..posh scouser land??
                          Molls didnt realise you were back...Satz was moaning that you had no food, so if you go to the attachments on my last post on abs..you will find a coupla food parcels there for ye
                          Mick the beanie that JC knits is fab I wear mine all through my winter runs/walks

I am now a posh scouser but born and brought up in Liverpool!

Hi quest nice to meet you also

Comment

Hi anon...again somewhere I used to work..Walton many many years ago in fact wasgoing to buy at that time a house in Noctorum..the noccy..couldnt understand why it was so cheap!!!
                            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

anon;1391189 wrote: Mick the beanie that JC knits is fab I wear mine all through my winter runs/walks

I am now a posh scouser but born and brought up in Liverpool!

Hi quest nice to meet you also
                              Hiya anon - so you're a scouser ? I'm a pie eater :H:H

Comment

Quest..woollyback springs to mind...but I cant say anything!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X