Army Thread Saturday 13th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to the trenches. I have me new shower curtain and stuff... just need to get this mess out of the way so I can get to the good part.

Comment

One things for sure and that dear Zen,
      Youre providing work for the white coated men,
      Up to your arse playing in grout...
      Your aff yer heid theres def nae doubt!!!

Ill give you wannabe sassenach...i was sent down here as a missionary!!tell you what thats some size of lavvy Bill is standing in!!Few more jobs on the side and he ll be able to buy some shoes :H:H:H

Shit..Barlow and Walsh have made up..wanted to see a battle with Louis an his handbag..oops am I allowed to say that??
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Evenin JC did you get the addy? blue if poss ta
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Yep. Gorrit Mick.

Hewwo to Bill the Bathroom Grouter.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zen...just noticed..is that a toilet roll standing up?...jeez saying nowt about bums me!!:H:H

Comment

Me

Comment

Mick;1391960 wrote: One things for sure and that dear Zen,
                Youre providing work for the white coated men,
                Up to your arse playing in grout...
                Your aff yer heid theres def nae doubt!!!

Ill give you wannabe sassenach...i was sent down here as a missionary!!tell you what thats some size of lavvy Bill is standing in!!Few more jobs on the side and he ll be able to buy some shoes :H:H:H

Shit..Barlow and Walsh have made up..wanted to see a battle with Louis an his handbag..oops am I allowed to say that??
                Yer a TOTAL wee fecker! Would call yer a numpty bawbag but that would just be RUUUDE! :H

Good luck on the missionary werk. There's no saving them. Just look at JC! lol

That lavvy is me feckin second bath I'll have yer know. And... no... it is not huge... granted. :upset: But Bill is kinda large also... so it's an.......... ummmmmm........ optical illusion!!!!!! That's it!

We're almost done with the feckin fidgety buggery bolloxy grouting. NEVER again. NEVER.

Comment

How did it go Molly ?

Comment

Mick;1391964 wrote: Zen...just noticed..is that a toilet roll standing up?...jeez saying nowt about bums me!!:H:H
                    It's a feckin kitchen roll yer daft bugger!!!!

Comment

Hi Zen

Comment

Hewwo Mollers, Whizzy and Jacks. Off to pick up me tools again. This shit is for the younger generation. I will not be partaking again. Be back in a jiffy... I hope.

Comment

Nasa have come up with a mission costing millions of dollars to clean up all the old satellites in orbit around the earth.

A cheaper option would be to just send up a couple of Gypsies in a transit van.:H:H

Comment

Molls..you a contortionist?? feet up in me jammies???

Zen got a pressie attached to this for you Attached files [img]/converted_files/1958897=7060-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Morning.
                              P3 still enjoying peace n quiet.

Stuffed full of Chinese and bored to tears with the farce factor

Is it bedtime yet?!?
                              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Think you are right pingu...never knew you spelled absolute utter crap with an x..only watching it to see Barlow and Walsh throwing their toys out..this next act is pish so theres a good chance!!

Comment

Working...
                                X