Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 15th October

I've got an itchy foot now.:H Feck.

As for milk thistle is a good 'un for yer liver. Won't stop the carvings but will help along with giving up the grog to make the liver all squeaky clean.

I'll get Zennifer to do one her long lists of supplements to take.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Mick;1392569 wrote:
      JC ..have you asked Satz if you can work this aft? she ll go ape..remember beanie hat asap ??? :H
      :H:H:H

I suppose these days instead of a smoke break I can have a knit break.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Molls, me dear.

You can't wait for your one year anniversary. I'm beside meself with exitement.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JC..dont do it wool is even harder to smoke than patches!!!
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mick;1392578 wrote: JC..dont do it wool is even harder to smoke than patches!!!
            :H:H:H
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I was sober (but white knuckling 2008 Christmas) so this will be my 5th AF Christmas in a row. Shocked meself there. :wow:
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm also have one of those gratitude Monday mornings.
                It's recycling day and I'm just soooooooooo grateful I don't have to run out before they come with some of the bottles I'd hidden over the last couple of weeks.
                Gawd I remember the day when the feckers didn't turn up so I had to do it all in reverse. :H
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Well done on all your sober Jc and Molly with your 1st year coming up. Do you share at AA meetings Molly? I do sometimes but i do a bit feel nervous doing so.

Comment

Message from Stirls

Just a quick note to let you know that the wedding was absolutely beautiful and the reception afterwards a huge success. Everyone loved it and had a fantastic time. The bride was a picture of perfection and son was the most handsome groom I've ever seen. Everyone commented on what a beautiful couple they are. We had a wonderful time and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. My outfit was gorgeous and everyone said the colour was perfect for me. Am having a great time with my sister. Hope all is well with you. Please send my regards to the Army. Miss you guys!!
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

That Christmas 2008 was sober as a judge by New Year's Eve all bets were off and I was a pissed as a fart.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1392602 wrote: That Christmas 2008 was sober as a judge by New Year's Eve all bets were off and I was a pissed as a fart.
                        Sorry shouldn't giggle JC - but the "pissed as a fart" reference made me smile

Been there many, many times

Would love a sober Christmas !!! Can remember one new year when Mr. Q wasn't well and we didn't drink - in bed by 10.30pm watching the wicker man and saw the fireworks at 12am - one of the best New Years ever !! But my bestest ever sober new year was in 2000 - I was allowed home from hospital at 6pm on New Year's Eve with my brand new baby boy !!!
                        Had to go back day after for jaundice treatment for him but it was lovely to be home !!!

Funny how you forget such special sober memories in the ether of alcohol
                        Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

I'z orff to work.

Someone be a love and stick kettle on about 6ish.

bacinabit.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Quest for the key;1392560 wrote: Morning all - Pingu - well done on another month in xxx

It's freezing here at work - no heating (Great !!!) - and no sleep last night, just a night of itchiness :upset::upset:

Have great days yous all :h:h
                            Jesus Quest - do you work in the same building - sitting with my coat & scarf on !!! :upset:

Comment

satz123;1392630 wrote: Jesus Quest - do you work in the same building - sitting with my coat & scarf on !!! :upset:
                              Hiya Satz - I'm at work on a construction site in some "huts" !!!

Tight sods don't put the heatin on all weekend until 7am Monday morning - so it takes until Wednesday dinner for the feckin place to heat up !!!!!!!!!!!:H:H

Comment

mollyka;1392633 wrote: Our HOUSE is like that - and as for work --- so much for 'public service wastage' - feckin libraries are freeeeeeezing these days - think I may root out me 20euro snowboots:H
                                How's you today our girl? Have to head and get ready for work in 20 mins so answer QUICK:H:H
                                Have a nice day at work Molls :h

Comment

Working...
                                X