• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 15th October

Have a good day at work molly just watching last nights downton

Comment

Hi to Satz, and quest I have missed everyone else I think?

Comment

anon;1392646 wrote: Hi to Satz, and quest I have missed everyone else I think?
        Hi Mrs A - enjoy your Downton time :h
        Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Quest for the key;1392641 wrote: Hiya Satz - I'm at work on a construction site in some "huts" !!!

Tight sods don't put the heatin on all weekend until 7am Monday morning - so it takes until Wednesday dinner for the feckin place to heat up !!!!!!!!!!!:H:H
          I work in a multi-million feckin' corporation always boasting about how much beleedin' money they have :H
          Still sitting with my coat on -
          one of the lads here mentioned UNION in here for a laugh - Jesus people have been shot for less :H:H !!

In fairness they are usually very good - just lotsa building work going on and it SEEMS colder

Comment

anon;1392646 wrote: Hi to Satz, and quest I have missed everyone else I think?
            Hi Ms A - not like you to sit still for more than 5 mins :H

Comment

satz123;1392670 wrote: Hi Ms A - not like you to sit still for more than 5 mins :H
              :H
              Have been out and run 3 miles guiding a blind young woman.

I am exhausted How on earth did I run 2 marathons this year?

I am feeling really well again and doing loads of little jobs like sorting out fuel bills, booking microlight flights for our friends etc. etc. Nearly done everything except go to visit a dear friend in hospital!

Comment

Anon.".Have been out and run 3 miles guiding a blind young woman. "
                All joking aside you have my utmost respect for that..well done :l
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mick;1392677 wrote: Anon.".Have been out and run 3 miles guiding a blind young woman. "
                  All joking aside you have my utmost respect for that..well done :l
                  Jesus ye - Ms A & mine :l you are an inspiration to us all ..........:h
                  I speak about you to work colleagues who moan about this & that - 'an friend in UK' that's you !!

Though wait for it ................................

I was in the gym - Mick - @ 7am this morning - do I get respect too ????

Comment

satz123;1392680 wrote: Jesus ye - Ms A & mine :l you are an inspiration to us all ..........:h
                    I speak about you to work colleagues who moan about this & that - 'an friend in UK' that's you !!

Though wait for it ................................

I was in the gym - Mick - @ 7am this morning - do I get respect too ????
                    Am I still Liz from the swindon office?

Satz at your age I was drinking loads popping pills and the thought of the Gym !:upset:

Comment

Afternoon

Just showing my face.

Must be very nerve wracking to run blind.

It's cold here too and the gas boiler has broken down. :upset:

Comment

Recluse;1392691 wrote: Afternoon

Just showing my face.

Must be very nerve wracking to run blind.

It's cold here too and the gas boiler has broken down. :upset:
                        How is it going? Miss you round here:l

It is also a bit scary guiding a totally blind runner as it is such a responsibility. She is quite an inspiration.

Comment

anon;1392695 wrote: How is it going? Miss you round here:l

It is also a bit scary guiding a totally blind runner as it is such a responsibility. She is quite an inspiration.
                          I'm afraid my lengthy absences can be attributed to the demon drink, whizzy.

It's very public spirited of you to guide your blind runner. Do you give her an arm to hold on to?

Comment

Recluse;1392700 wrote: I'm afraid my lengthy absences can be attributed to the demon drink, whizzy.

It's very public spirited of you to guide your blind runner. Do you give her an arm to hold on to?
                            Bloody drink I hate it and what it does to us.:upset:

We run with a strap she holds one end and I hold the other and off we go. I have to warn her about kerbs,lamposts,sleeping policemen(speed bumps)and other people. We have run races together. Not public spirited at all. Just lucky to have her company

Comment

anon;1392707 wrote: Bloody drink I hate it and what it does to us.:upset:

We run with a strap she holds one end and I hold the other and off we go. I have to warn her about kerbs,lamposts,sleeping policemen(speed bumps)and other people. We have run races together. Not public spirited at all. Just lucky to have her company
                              Not public spirited at all - just a very kind lady :l
                              You have each other - and help each other for different reasons in different ways !!!

Comment

anaon doesnt matter which way you look at it..no pun youre ace.....Satz what were you doing at a gym at 7am??nicking lead off the roof?? :H:H
                                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
                                X