Army Thread Monday 15th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mama... I got my toes painted orange yesterday at the nail salon. My friend is going to pick up cobweb and bat transfers in black to stick on our big toes. (She had hers done orange too...)

Comment

JackieClaire;1392888 wrote: I'm starving. Thank goodness it's left overs tonight.
      Me too!!! left over feckin lamb roast with potatoes, veggies and gravy and a side helping of lamb rogan josh. Then that's the end of the bloody lamb. Sick of it now! :upset:

Comment

Zenstyle;1392889 wrote: Mama... I got my toes painted orange yesterday at the nail salon. My friend is going to pick up cobweb and bat transfers in black to stick on our big toes. (She had hers done orange too...)
        Cobwebs? I thought you had plenty of those...

***runs and hides***
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1392890 wrote: Me too!!! left over feckin lamb roast with potatoes, veggies and gravy and a side helping of lamb rogan josh. Then that's the end of the bloody lamb. Sick of it now! :upset:
          baa baa baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Ackshully I'll be going oink, oink, oink after tonight.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1392893 wrote: Cobwebs? I thought you had plenty of those...

***runs and hides***
            Here you! Ya cheeky wee fecker!!!!!!!

Comment

JackieClaire;1392898 wrote: baa baa baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Ackshully I'll be going oink, oink, oink after tonight.
              We had oink oink for lunch yesterday. My pool partner had lunch all ready for myself and my mate when we got back from the nail place... twas rather nice not to have to kewk!

I'm so over baaaaaaaa... it will be quite some time till the next one.

Comment

Firefox;1392870 wrote: Evening army its raining here now. Well done on starting your own tread Satz i will contribute soon. Just started dinner i have home made patato wedges with peppers and onions in the oven and doing a steak grill with it. Cheap meat from Tesco lol but ok with ketchup. Not going to AA tonight but will at 1pm tomorrow in Dun Laoghaire and i'm meeting my sister after. Also getting my hair done tomorrow evening. My nieces friend is doing it at the house again she did a lovely job last time so looking forward to gettin it done it badly needs it. Think i'll give myself a manicure later my nails are dreadful also i have loads of manicure stuff i rarely use and it will pass the evening in front of the tv. Not much excitment in my life either lol. Simple pleasurs sigh:television::lordhelpme:
                Wish I was there! I want steak instead of baaaaaa... And my hands are in tatters after the grouting episode on Saturday. I should have got a manicure yesterday but money's too tight. I always get pedicures though... and will continue to do so even if I'm living in a cardboard box under the bridge. I have standards. They are low. But standards nonetheless!

Do them orange and black for Halloween!

Comment

I'm orange and black...
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1392911 wrote: I'm orange and black...
                    and luvverly with it.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zen i don't have orange and black nail polish i'm just puttuing on nail hardner till they grow a bit to polish. I rarely wear polish on my nails only on toe nails foir summer. I love pedicures but rarely get them and manicures as i'm living on a shoe string. Just watchin corrie double episodes tonight. Mama and Zen you got some lovely nail paint work done.

Comment

Oven timer just gone orff. Bacinabit.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

evening guys
                          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Hi Pinky lovely to see you.

Comment

hi foxy, hows tricks?

im considering leaving uni i just cant afford to work part time, the counselling service i work for voluntary has a well being practioner job in mental helath going, full time with a good wage and they will send me to uni one day a week to train in mental health and i will do my psychology on open university one module at a time, take ages but least i will have some money
                              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I'm good thanks Pinky. Thats a difficult decision but i know how hard it is to stuggle on little money. It would be a full time wage and at least you will get your training done tho at a slower pace. i wish you the best whatever you decide to do. Life is tough and unfair at times but i guess things work out for the best eventually.:l

Comment

Working...
                                X