Army Thread Monday 15th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not gonna leave if i dont get the job though just if I do and theres plenty room for moving up the ladder in the wellbeing job, its a really good job, its with the NHS and u work in a psyciatric unit of a hospital seeing patients there , so fingers crossed
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

cheers mollers, ive been in tears today crying on my mates shoulder, thank god she is a counsellour and she didnt mind. I couldn't even afford to eat the other day, i had to borrow money off mrs pinky, so its a tough decision but it has to be done thats if im lucky enough to get the job, its a very good wage u start on 19, 000 then work up to 27, 000, so i will definetly be able to eat, lol
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Aww Pinkers, difficult decision, but you'll know what's right.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1393011 wrote: I'm really sorry you're sad. And i'm delighted you had a pal you could talk to. Hopefully you do get the job, and then you can work your college work at your own pace - if that's the only way you can see out. Whatever honey - stay strong - it's a blip - a hiccup in the scheme of things - as alkies our natural route after a big decision used to be towards a bottle - make sure you're aware of that and don't let that become part of the equation yeah??:l
          no not drinking here, im 6 month sober on weds the 17th of October
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

im ok though the chat with me pal sorted me right out, she said its ok to take a step down from a job and do a job that compliments u holistocally so u have money can go out socially and stills tudy, i reckon she was talking sense, all i could afford to eat today was a tin of rice pudding till i got to mrs pinkys and she made me a dinner, god bless her she is a diamond
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Next time I see her I'll pass one on,Molls or you can come to Noocastle and do it yerself.

6 months AF Pinkers on Wednesday. Ticking along nicely there.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1393016 wrote: OMG girlie!!! I knew it should be around now --- but that's the day after tomorrow!! We'll have to have an Army party - that'll cheer you up:h
                yeah be canny, im ok just knackered from studying and working all the hours god sends and still having nee money
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

mollyka;1393019 wrote: Well - sound like you've a wise friend and a smashin MrsP --- so how bad is that!!
                  yeah its good, im ok molly i just get a bit down sometimes, people find it a bit unusual because im so bubbly but theres two sides to everyone i guess
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

mollyka;1393022 wrote: Noocastle may be on the long finger - MrScrooge is talkin about a hollier in the spring!!! Think he's had a brain transplant
                    ha ha mr scrooge, tight as a badgers arse eh?
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Tell him Noocastle has some very good sunbeds.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I am the same way Mollers and Pinky.......a little bit crazy woman! Ask my hubs!
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

hiya JC
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

JackieClaire;1393028 wrote: Tell him Noocastle has some very good sunbeds.
                            whyaye he can join the geordie shore lot and tan his body and flash his torso
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

hi mamma, hows ur little boy?
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Aha!! May I just say the Pennines and The Cheviots.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X