Do you look better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you look better?

Simey and Accountable, great advice! Why the hell would they put alcohol in skin moisturizer? Seems counter productive. I'll definitely check the tube when I get home. I've been drinking water, but no Omega-3. Never even heard of Omega 3/6/9, but just Googled, and it looks good. I'll research into foods that will help the skin too. Yeah, I'm a guy, so this seems shallow for a man, but I gotta make up for some lost years. Don't want to look like our friend here. --- :alf:
    where does this go?

Comment

Do you look better?

thank you all for your great replies, this is really uplifting as I think I expected to be youthful overnight. I'm prepared to wait for the benefits knowing they are going to come. Last night drinking I thought I dont even want this and even left some, altough I did slip up Saturday I got straight back on with it. Heres to looking bright eyed and bushy tailed to everyone,

Comment

Do you look better?

The last time I stopped drinking (at xmas) the first thing I noticed was that I got very spotty! I developed the bad habit of checking my eyes every morning to see if they looked better. At first they didnt which annoyed me but after a couple of weeks they started to clear. The general facial puffiness definately went quite quickly and other people said they noticed big differences in appearance and attitude so today is day 1 of getting back to it

Comment

Do you look better?

I think we've looked like sh-- for awhile, just finally sobber enough to see we look like shit. It has to get better!

Comment

Do you look better?

lol I like that tiredofcrying, well I must have been stone cold sober this morning from what the mirror was saying. I also think someone was very clever and coincided the decline in eyesight to run parralell with wrinkles.

Comment

Working...
            X