Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I almost drank tonight

Right on Scotty!

Way to battle the beast and not even let him in the basket. Keep on keeping on
    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I almost drank tonight

Good work, you are stronger than you think! xx
      HOUR BY HOUR, DAY BY DAY

Comment

I almost drank tonight

Well done Scottishman! I think of your bravery and resolve when temptation comes my way. May we all be as strong as you were tonight.
        :notes:
        we are human beings with alcohol problems not alcoholics with problems caused by drinking

Comment

I almost drank tonight

Scottishman you just became a very strongman tonight as well. This was an epic move forward in the fight for freedom!
          Sober for the Revolution!
          AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

I almost drank tonight

Well done for putting back those wine bottles you are doing great. I still strugle but no big cravings so far but i have to be on my guard at all times. Once i put the bottles in my basket that cub b the point of no return for me so you very strong to put them back:goodjob:.

Comment

I almost drank tonight

Just for the record, the thoughts do go away. I'm coming up on 2 years, and once I realized that it's not some crazy disease that I can't control, it's a conscious choice I make everyday to not drink. I control it, just like you did tonight. I am a non-drinker, just like I don't drink buttermilk or grapefruit juice, I don't drink stuff with alcohol in it.

Once you stregthen your brain enough to believe drinking is harming you the decision becomes second nature. I find myself at a bar or party or gathering one or 2 times a week now, and the thought of drinking something other than ice tea or diet coke doesn't occur. I don't want to be drunk and feel like crap.

Great decision and great job!

Comment

I almost drank tonight

well done Scotty....this is a nice way to start my day!
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I almost drank tonight

well done putting the bottles back..it is hard but its worth it to be your own gaffer in the end
                  af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
                  X