Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 16th October

Good morning, folksies

The fecking black southeaster has been blowing for two days solid. It can really stop now :upset:

I'm craving my morning latte. The coffee shop was still closed when I arrived in town. I'll give it 15 minutes before going to check again.

Have a lovely Tuesday, everyone!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tips and Molly:l
    On my first coffee here. I made it myself.
    Happy Tuesday everyone.

Comment

Hello Molly!:l
      Life is pretty good at the moment overall. Except with the usual financial worries.....but won't even start on that!:H
      Was just over on the Undies thread looking at Rags photos. Gorgeous stuff.:h

Comment

Good morning MollyMoo & Expattie

Molls: I'm settling into the routine by now. I must give the cubs credit - they've been pretty helpful. Even getting up at 5 and making my own coffee isn't too bad. And I'm at the office on average 15 - 20 mins earlier than usual
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Tips, Patty and Molly.
          I made my own decaff this morning. Just saying---

Comment

A friend at the running club has found us a holiday in venice (2 nights) for next week (half term) including a 7 day cruise to ancient sites in Greece and Croatia for ?400 each.

Saving all my ciggie money will pay for most of that!

Comment

anon;1393279 wrote: A friend at the running club has found us a holiday in venice (2 nights) for next week (half term) including a 7 day cruise to ancient sites in Greece and Croatia for ?400 each.

Saving all my ciggie money will pay for most of that!
              Sounds wonderful!!:goodjob: I really must quit the fags. Pitiful that I continue knowing they are killing me and making me skint. I may have to try a stop smoking clinic or something because trying to do it on my own is just not working.
              Well, off to work now. Hope everyone has a lovely positive day. xxx

Comment

Morning all

One more day to my first 12 step adventure..

Excited and a bit scared too
                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Good morning everyone and all to come too

Pingu I think you will do great, scared is good sometimes

Mrs A are you training to become a travel agent by any chance or the new Gloria Hunniford making a new programme of 'Wish you were Here' :H

Clear headed today and feels good
                  Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Panno;1393289 wrote: Good morning everyone and all to come too

Pingu I think you will do great, scared is good sometimes

Mrs A are you training to become a travel agent by any chance or the new Gloria Hunniford making a new programme of 'Wish you were Here' :H

Clear headed today and feels good
                    That sounds great panno:goodjob: Clear headed is lovely especially in the morning

Pingu I am sure you will be fine.

Comment

Good morning Tipperooo, Molls, Expatty, Our Whizzy, Pinguuuuu, Panno

Day 12 in the no smoking house here. Give me another 5 weeks and I'll be coming with you, Mrs A.

Expatty, I'm on week 4 of Champix and it doesn't half seem to be doing the trick.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Does this mean I have to send you another present aunty jacks....
                        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

You're very kind,P3 but not this time. You know you'll only buy yourself one.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Aww that's not what it was about at all

Comment

JackieClaire;1393292 wrote: Good morning Tipperooo, Molls, Expatty, Our Whizzy, Pinguuuuu, Panno

Day 12 in the no smoking house here. Give me another 5 weeks and I'll be coming with you, Mrs A.

Expatty, I'm on week 4 of Champix and it doesn't half seem to be doing the trick.
                              JC thats awesome
                              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Working...
                              X