Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 16th October

off to watch some tv with Mr P...hopefully see you all tomorrow
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Och I didn't tile it... I just re-grouted it. (That was bad enough!!!)

I better get my arse in gear and go to Home Depot and the pet shop. Can't be arsed to be honest. Feckin HATE shopping with a passion. Blech...

Comment

mollyka;1393814 wrote: Oh I hope not --- I spent my whole young life being jealous of my eldest sister and it's a horrible way to be. Never admitted it before - but it is crippling - and I hate to see my two lads at it - well, it's not Simon cos he's on the pigs back - baby, new house etc. poor ol' Ad I think he feels gazzumped in a way --- wouldn't wish it on Dougie and Hamish -- well Dougie mainly:l
        Night Panners - lovely chatting - talk tomorrow!
        It's fantastic the way everything is coming together in your head these days. You're really starting to get a grip on exactly who you are. That's not an easy feat you know... hats off to you... xxx

Comment

Manners! Night Panno! Try not to murder Mr P... there are consequences for that ya know! xxx

Comment

mollyka;1393816 wrote: Jesus, spooky interview with Jimmy Saville and Louis Theroux from years ago - he's denying messing with kids --- I never knew there was talk about him till a coupla weeks ago
            Jimmy Saville messed with kids? Bloody hell. (

Comment

mollyka;1393818 wrote: Ah don't go - you're great fun
              Who'll I talk to now:upset:
              Laters Zenxx
              I'm still feckin here!!! :H

Honestly, I can't be bothered moving my bum. I better git 'er done though...

I'll see you on the morrow... sleep tight when the time comes...

Ooroo! (Been watching too much McLeod's Daughters!) :H

Comment

Working...
              X