I just couldn't do it today.. please talk to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am new to MYO. I ordered all of the supplements, cd's and book. I should receive on Monday. I had 4 glasses of wine last night and felt horrible all day. I am grateful that I get terrible hangovers! I thought I would not drink tonight, but I have. I just couldn't deal with it today. I am not going to give up.. I promise. I am really hopeful and excited to recieve my package on Monday. I will stay in touch - it is helpful.
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

MM

Hi...and please don't beat yourself up...sounds to me like you have the right attitude. It takes time and in my experience more than one attempt...i have fallen a few times but the people here have always supported me and spurred me on no matter what stage im at. You are just beginning..give yourself some slack, you can and will do this. Its not an overnight transformation, it has taken me a long time to get where i am now and im still not free of the cravings and temptations....Keep strong, were all here for you.

Love and support

Lou-Lou x x x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Med Mama, I think we might be a lot alike. I tried and tried to stop drinking, thinking ever day was going to be my sobriety date just to fail. beat myself up and start all over again. I looked at everything online' because I am a very private person AA or anything like that was not for me. I found MWO tried a few things I gleaned from the boards to try,some helped some didn't. Finally I decided to submerse myself in all things MWO. I tried different supplements and came to the boards frequently to read and post. I really think that posting helped the most. When were drinking it's hard to find people to listen. Here people listen. Everyday is a new day to get it "right" Right for me maynot be right for you be your own barometer. AF is great for some. Me my 2 wine spritzers a night is great seeing it was bottles a night before. Just keep trying. You have my best wishes and everyone else
      Smiles
      Mar

Comment

hey, MM, how are you now? talk to us ok?
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Doing great, thanks!! Much better.. the fog has lifted after yesterday's horrific hangover. Boy that one would be a doosy to be my last - I know it is really imprtant to remember that feeling, and that is one day I won't soon forget. My spirit was hurting and that is NOT OK with me. So, today I have a stong resolve and am on day 2! I received my supplements and am excited to receive my book and CD's tomorrow. I am also going to start a walking routine in the morning, even if it is just around the block! Thanks for caring and posting!
          Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

glad you are better. wish I was....crap, I could not even drive to work today....very bad day for me.
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hello MM
              I'm glad your feeling better.
              D.
              You'll be fine. Don't give up.

Comment

MM,
                Hello there. I am also only on day 2 today, it was so tough yesterday, I just felt like opening a nice "refreshment". I hope it is easier tonight... it is tough cause I also like to smoke... Let us all be strong together, and remember we are not perfect. I also hate that feeling of not being completely in touch with your spirit!
                Well, have a great day all, keep posting & routing for each other! I am grateful that I can chat to you all.
                Keep the faith.

Mel
                Mel:upset:

Comment

Working...
                X