do you have any phobias

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you have any phobias

Determinator, where in GA. did you live? I was in Macon in '92 for 6 months during the summer. Hotter than Hades. Could not pay me to go back. But never got stuck by lighting; how did that feel? Did you happend to read the story a few months back about the girl in the Ukraine who was brushing her teeh during a thunderstorm she bent over to get water from the faucet to rinse as she placed her mouth on the tap lighting hit it it went in her mouth and exited her rectum. I swear I am not making this up. Lighting isn't funny just that somehow this story is.
    Smiles
    Mar

Comment

do you have any phobias

Fear of...
      Small spaces, anything over my head (including blankets), and get very nervous when someone stands too close to me (invades my space) when they are talking to me.
      Colorado Chick!
      Your support means the world to me...:h

Comment

do you have any phobias

hey S Bear, I've been to Macon, but spent most of my time way up in the Blueridge mountians. I road a bicycle with a friend from Florida to Macon (long story) I was leaning against a referigerator in Blairseville and it was struck directly by the lightning and I was knocked to the floor out cold for a few seconds. It was a house under construction that I was working on. How did it feel? really an overwhelming feeling of being blasted by electricity! I could easily have been killed I suppose. yikes!!
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

do you have any phobias

Ok...see....lightning is a real thing to fear!!!! I knew it My phobia is now confirmed! Determinator - I am happy you are ok after your lightning strike- whew! I have relatives in Macon and drove in there about a year ago during the most incredible lightning storm I've ever seen. I stopped in a parking lot and hid my face till it was over.

I actually used to love storms too. Now I crouch in the bathroom or at the top of the stairs (away from windows) hyperventilating....so sad

I started to develop a fear of flying after 9-11 but have decided to just not think about it.

These phobias are exhausting!

Lisa

Comment

do you have any phobias

Lightening???????? Did someone say lightening?
            Quick! Let me on your lap ....no I want to be in your face! Hy per ven til a ting here!!!!
            Where to go where to run where to hide????
            I know....I'll get under the bed! No the sofa! No! No!
            Noooooooooooooo!

(Belle in a storm)
            Nancy
            "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

do you have any phobias

My biggest phobias:

spiders
              heights (in open spaces)
              social anxiety - suffered from it my whole life.
              clowns

Comment

do you have any phobias

So I think it is being exposed to clowns as children that turned us into drinkers, what do ya think?
                I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

do you have any phobias

You know... you might be onto something Lush!

Comment

do you have any phobias

Tell Belle I'll meet her under the couch!!

Comment

do you have any phobias

LOL Lush! I'm going to have to concur with that hypothesis...never liked them myself
                      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

do you have any phobias

Another clown-hater here.

Comment

do you have any phobias

I dont like Santa Claus
                          Gabby :flower:

Comment

do you have any phobias

SEE!!!!!!!??????????? I am going to start a class action suit against Barnum and Bailey.

Comment

do you have any phobias

Santa could be included as a clown too I guess. We all know he is fake and in that silly suit. Except for he actually tries to break into peoples houses.
                              Gabby :flower:

Comment

do you have any phobias

LOL Gabby!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X