do you have any phobias

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you have any phobias

Determinator. If I was on a board and got nudged by a shark, I would shit myself, and then never go in the ocean again. Weren't you terrified?

Phobias?

Definetly on board with the social anxiety. Standing up and giving speeches in school felt so horrible. I wish I could do that.

Oh, and water at night. I'm fine with water, but dark water? Hell NO!!!
    where does this go?

Comment

do you have any phobias

You guys are fun!! I'm not that afraid of that many things anymore--used to be terrified of tornadoes, which is funny, because I lived in New York--not many tornadoes there. Actually living down south for a number of years helped with that. Still afraid of BIG tornadoes that would destroy even a house with a good shelter....

I've had to learn to get used to dealing with bugs and stuff like that.

My daughter scares me. She can now yell louder than I can and is more interested in winning arguments than I am.

I'm afraid of going on dates and handsome men. It makes me want to have a good stiff drink IMMEDIATELY just thinking about it. Yikes!
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

do you have any phobias

I think I've gotten over the phobias of spiders, etc. small areas can do it for me but last Wednesday we got a storm while I was driving from a mall (Silverdale, Lush) and there were no street lights for about 50 miles and all I could see was driving snow in my headlights. I panicked and thought I would have to stop, but then reminded myself that I drove across country this summer and back, so I could do this too, it was terrifying because it felt like I was in a tunnel and that I was driving above the road - totally disoriented.
        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

do you have any phobias

SANTA?!? You mean he's not real? noooooooo
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

do you have any phobias

The funny thing is, I could pick up a spider the size of a dinner plate and it wouldn't bother me, but, show me a maggot, no matter how small and I will run a mile..Also snakes and worms... Its torture for me when I go for a walk after its been raining as the pavements have lots of worms on them..

Even just typing that has made me feel all UGH!!!

Also social anxiety, if I have to walk past a group of people, even if I know them, I can feel myself blushing and feeling embarrased, then I usually get clumsy and trip over my own feet... God, I envy people who can enter a room full of strangers, walk to the far end and never bat an eye...
            A F F L..
            Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

do you have any phobias

Gabby, that is hilarious. Poor Santa, getting a bad rap.
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

do you have any phobias

Wow. I thought I was weird with my clown aversion and now I see its perfectly normal!

I don't like clowns. Or the circus.
                I don't like spiders or snakes or any really big bugs.
                I don't like public speaking.
                I don't like needles so I never give blood (I know, thats bad).
                Hawk

Comment

do you have any phobias

I HATE clowns too, I want in on the class action suit, Lush!
                  I hate lizards...big ones. They creep me out.

Comment

do you have any phobias

I think we should start a clown haters thread.
                    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

do you have any phobias

yes Morrison, I was most terrified. when I got back to the beach I knealed down and kissed the sand. no kidding! being pushed up out of the water by a shark was truly an amazing experience for me. it was like a big shove from under the water. so weird.
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

do you have any phobias

Hi
                        morrison....dark water.
                        I swim well.
                        Once on holiday, I was swimming in the sea. I reaches a bouy that was a long way out.
                        The noise of the peaple on the beach was barely audible. I had a grip on the chain that descended to the sea bad, so I thought that I'd try pulling myself down as far as I could.
                        The first 20 feet or so. no problem. The I pulled another couple of feet down and it all went dark.
                        I freaked. I was imagining all sorts of creatures swimming around me, all immensely larger than I am.
                        I must have been only a second or too, but 'll never forget it.
                        Weird.

Oh BTW, I'm a clown. Well I've been called one on numerous occasions.

Comment

do you have any phobias

But Clowns are so nice.....and friendly (hee hee)
                          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

do you have any phobias

Morrison if a shark nudged me I would have had a freaking melt down. Oh my, I hate sharks..

Nice clown picture SeaBreez that should really shake some of these clown haters up and get their phobias going. That clown is a little creepy.
                            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

do you have any phobias

If anyone uses that clown as their avatar I will have you banned from the boards!!! Well, okay, not really but you know what I mean.

Ooh and dark water. Me too. I am going to have such nightmares tonight about clowns popping out of dark water at me........thanks all!!!
                              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

do you have any phobias

Beaches~

It's a pic of Pennywise from the Stephen King thriller IT. Definately make any clown lover afraid!

Comment

Working...
                                X