Good idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good idea?

Thanks guys and hey LG-I see what you meant. No I;m not in a dark place at all. I was just thinking about how for example when I go out into the woods hikiing for miles if something happened to me first of all noon would know it for a while, and then there is reallly noone "appointed " to take charge. My daughter would beyond distraught and I wouldn't want her to have to deal with things. I'm not giving everything away-just steeamlining my feng shui. It's very therapeutic.
    I'm in a good place right now (now that I can breathe LOL)

Comment

Good idea?

Hello Everyone!

Hello
      Greetings to all members of this community.I am jainny from India.I am new member here..
      nice to meet you all??.
      Thanks
      dainik bhasker

Comment

Good idea?

Hi Jainny

Comment

Good idea?

Hi Ann!

After my grandma died, we found her diary. It was so interesting to read, we never really knew how much hardship she lived through. She lived in a time when life was hard, so her story was just the truth, she wasn't complaining. It did make us feel closer to her too. I think you should write down what you're going through, even if nobody ever sees it...it will help YOU. My daughter knows of my struggles, but I don't want that to be my legacy...I just want her to know her mom made mistakes, but tried her dang hardest to overcome them. Hopefully I'm making good memories for her now, and my drinking days will be long forgotten when I'm gone.

I'm glad you're doing well...keep hanging in there!

K9
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
          X