Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 17th October

Happy Hump Day, Army (except Pingu)

JC: :goodjob: on the smokes. I was wondering: is the tiredness etc. due to side-effects from the Champix or is it something else? A friend of ours who quit using it experienced fairly deep depression for about 4 weeks, and then it slowly started to get better. I would be interested in hearing what the doc says.

I have a challenge on my hands. I heard last night that the eldest cub is going to his very 1st formal do at his school next week. He even worked up the courage to ask a girl to accompany him (also a 1st) :goodjob: I have to sort out some clothes for the poor bugger to wear! :eeks::eeks::eeks: I think I'll have to organise an able assistant... He already told me that I know nuffink...

Have a lovely Wednesday, folksies!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Molls

WTF is Gok? YOu're speaking French / Chinese again :H
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

mollyka;1393991 wrote: YOUVE NEVER HEARD OF GOK WAN????? only the style guru of the WORLD!!! jaysus u'll never dress the sprog??!!! Give it over to us we'll tog him out just grand with a beanie on top!:-)
      LMAO! The poor sod has only recently graduated to something resembling a haircut. I used to take him to the barber for a #3. There's no way he'll allow his "do" to be covered up :H
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Mornin army *yawns and stretches* xxx
        Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Good morning Molly,Quest and Tips

Have you googled Gok Wan yet Tips?

Comment

morning all just nipping in
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning army its lashing down here with floods around the country. I got my hair done last night and very pleased with it bob shape and nice rich brown with red tints. Have to bring my moggie Prince for last vacination tonight so i hope the rain will have eased when we leave bout 5.30. Best of luck fitting out your son for his night out i hope he has a lovely time. May be some of the ladies at work can help with advice? Happy hump day to you all. My sleep pattern is still haywire i woke up twice during the night and take time to get back asleep. Not long awake and fed cats. Coffee in bed for now with tv and lappie.
              :television::cat::cupajoe:

Comment

mollyka;1394013 wrote: Mornin Quest!! How are you this fine (ok pissing down)morning??? Got the thermal's on for the 'big freeze' at work???
                Ah sure Tipps - it'll be one less beanie for her Maj. so:H
                Morning Molls

Just arrived at work - an hour and half on the friggin motorways - OMG it rains and it all goes to ratshit !!

And to top it all off, I have visitor sharing my office - and yesterday he was either burping or farting at least 3-4 times an hour !!! I have not idea how I kept my gob shut !! Well if he does it again today I'm going to shame the fecker up !!!

Regarding the heat - it's hump day so it tends to warm up mid week..........only on a construction site...........

Comment

mollyka;1394046 wrote: Doin a Mario here - talkin to myself -- hope he's getting on well:l
                  The reason I weighed myself was my yard long legged 'Long tall Sally' jeans came in last night and was afraid to try them on - they looked awful shaggin small ---- they're GRAND!!! Just need new highish boots to wear under them --- I'm THRILLED with them - first pair of jeans I've ever owned long enough to wear heels
                  Sound fab Molly. I can never find jeans to fit but at least they can be shortened whereas it is impossible to lengthen them

Hi mick and foxy.

Hair sounds great foxy always a big boost when ur hair looks nice

Comment

mollyka;1394046 wrote: Doin a Mario here - talkin to myself -- hope he's getting on well:l
                    The reason I weighed myself was my yard long legged 'Long tall Sally' jeans came in last night and was afraid to try them on - they looked awful shaggin small ---- they're GRAND!!! Just need new highish boots to wear under them --- I'm THRILLED with them - first pair of jeans I've ever owned long enough to wear heels
                    Yer jeans sound lovely !!!

I wish I could get some Long Tall Sally's.................do they do short squat questys ????????:H:H:H

Comment

Quest for the key;1394054 wrote: Morning Molls

Just arrived at work - an hour and half on the friggin motorways - OMG it rains and it all goes to ratshit !!

And to top it all off, I have visitor sharing my office - and yesterday he was either burping or farting at least 3-4 times an hour !!! I have not idea how I kept my gob shut !! Well if he does it again today I'm going to shame the fecker up !!!

Regarding the heat - it's hump day so it tends to warm up mid week..........only on a construction site...........
                      Xpost :H

Comment

Firefox;1394031 wrote: Morning army its lashing down here with floods around the country. I got my hair done last night and very pleased with it bob shape and nice rich brown with red tints. Have to bring my moggie Prince for last vacination tonight so i hope the rain will have eased when we leave bout 5.30. Best of luck fitting out your son for his night out i hope he has a lovely time. May be some of the ladies at work can help with advice? Happy hump day to you all. My sleep pattern is still haywire i woke up twice during the night and take time to get back asleep. Not long awake and fed cats. Coffee in bed for now with tv and lappie.
                        :television::cat::cupajoe:
                        Foxy, i'm liking the sound of yer hair !!!!

Mine needs a cut, but Mr. Q. likes it long - so a DIY fringe cut and a Nice n Easy colour it is then !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

anon;1394057 wrote: Xpost :H
                          :H:H:H Morning Mrs A xxx

Comment

Howya

Comment

Ok
                              Here we go:
                              Tippers - turning into TIPGOK
                              Foxy : lovely new 'do'
                              Quest : warming up - yep same here Wednesday - warms up ( btw - I have to share an office with a man every day and all the noises that go with that :eww: - and it's supposed to be a modern office set up :H
                              Ms A : Getting ready for cruising
                              Mick : As usual pretending to be busy ( fooling no-one Michael !!!! ):H
                              Molls : Put on 2 lbs - now weighs same as that turnip at home
                              Satzer : In the workhouse as feckin' usual

Comment

Working...
                              X