Army Thread Wednesday 17th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here Molls - tell me about all that weight you lost giving upthe grog ?
    I have lost NOTHING !!! :upset:
    WHAT am doing wrong ?

Comment

Good morning satz. Sunny here so off to attempt 3 miles before the rain comes over the Irish sea from Dublin.

My running route passes the ferry to Ireland and I always give it a wave. It was on that ferry that I had my first Guiness age 2 I had to sleep in the overhead luggage rack. I can still remember it

Comment

xpost Satz you type fast!

Comment

Trails in late with coffee in hand.............

Morning Tippers, Mollers, Questy, Our Whizzy, Mick, Foxyloxy, Satzuma,

Will defo let yous all know what the doc says.

Ooh now to plan the youngest cubs outfit. Rubs hand together and gets out the hair gel.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1394081 wrote: still trying to persuade Joe to get a boat over to the UK next year with the bike and mebbe hit Scotland or go down south to Devon or Cornwall??
            I want to go back to Oban next year. Hopefully about May or September. Lots of biking around there and kilts, and shortbread and fish.

mollyka;1394083 wrote: DO YOU NEVER LISTEN!! (said in petulant teenage voice) --- YOU CAN'T MESS WITH HIS 'DO':H
            :H:H:H
            mollyka;1394083 wrote:

Mornin Jacks --- did you get a good nights sleep?
            I did but I'm still weary. Gawd I hope she doesn't put me on iron tablets. I get a wee bit bunged up to say the least.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1394086 wrote: Just goggled Champix - as I'm sure you've done yourself - but it does list tiredness up near the top of the s/e's so hopefully it's just that?
              Joe found some amazing 'route' up round the top of Scotland recommended for biking - now - I would say - Google shaggingEarth doesn't even know there are roads there so I'm a tad sceptical -- but I know he'd love it. Prolly quicker to go out through Larne tho and straight over to Scotland I'd say.
              Yep - go North - my BIL works a marine engineer on the ferries over & back to the Islands.
              That's how he goes. We are going some time soon with him me & sis for the doss
              St Andrew's is supposed to be MEGA - my other sis lives in Glasgow - so she knows

Comment

Gawd me list of side effects I got with the tablets are well read. Talked to me smoking woman last night and she says best to get checked out.
                I've also googled continued nausea and fatigue after gall bladder surgery and they're the same.

I've prolly got an ingrowing toenail.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Honestly,Molls.
                  You'll never regret going to Scotland. When we drive up it's relief to get through Glasgow and onto the windy roads.
                  BTW I :h Glasgow it's just the busy roads.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1394084 wrote: I want to go back to Oban next year. Hopefully about May or September. Lots of biking around there and kilts, and shortbread and fish.

I did but I'm still weary. Gawd I hope she doesn't put me on iron tablets. I get a wee bit bunged up to say the least.
                    Bear with it JC - lesser of 2 evils I'd say.
                    Just the drug s/e that your body WILL get used to !:l
                    How long is the course of tabs ?

Comment

satz123;1394141 wrote: Bear with it JC - lesser of 2 evils I'd say.
                      Just the drug s/e that your body WILL get used to !:l
                      How long is the course of tabs ?
                      Another 8 weeks.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1394143 wrote: :H Deffo right to get checked out. Joe was saying to Simon at the christening that I was sick and he had a kidney infection -- Si rather dryly says 'jaysus, ye were better off on the grog'

OMG.That's exactly what the S&H said.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1394143 wrote: :H Deffo right to get checked out. Joe was saying to Simon at the christening that I was sick and he had a kidney infection -- Si rather dryly says 'jaysus, ye were better off on the grog'
                          Ah he doesn't MEAN that Molls - just trying to be a smart aleck :grr:

Comment

mollyka;1394145 wrote: My only reservation with Scotland is the weather. Sort of 'out of the frying pan into the fire' methinks - like goin to Donegal - magnificent county - but holy shit it's cold and wet!!
                            Stay on the West coast. It's generally much milder.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1394147 wrote: Stay on the West coast. It's generally much milder.
                              West coast had brilliant weather this summer.

Hi Jackie having just had horrid side effects from drugs I was taking I do sympathise:l

Had to abandon run as the Dublin lot sent over their bad weather sooner than expected and as I have spent ages straightening my hair, I am not about to ruin it:H

Comment

Satz the Irish Ferry to Dublin from Liverpool called the Sea Cat.
                                The rain you sent has just stopped so i am off out now!

Comment

Working...
                                X