Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 18th October

Good morning, Army

I was wide awake at 4.30 this morning I did fall asleep fairly early last night, though.

A fairly busy day ahead, but hey: the weekend is fast approaching.

Have a happy Thursday, folksies!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Hi Tips, woke at 4.40 myself, going to be along day I fear.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning Tips and Tabbers. I hate that waking at 4.30 am malarkey. You lie there willing yourself to go back to sleep worried about feeling tired throughout the coming day.

Comment

Good morning Tips, Tabbers, Coach A and everyone else to come
        A long day ahead here too. And rainy. But at least it's almost Friday.

Comment

Morning Tipps Ktab Anon and all to come. Dull here with more heavy rain on the way. I awoke at 2am and got back asleep bout 4 till 8.45. Wish i could sleep tru the night but i went to bed at 10. Took Prince the cat for his 2nd vacination jab last night and got back bout 7pm before a stormy evening with wind and heavy rain. Its too cold yet tho. AA meeting at 1pm and thats about it so far. Have a lovely thursday.:cat::television::cupajoe:

Comment

Morning expat another rainy one in Ireland too has been like this since sunday. Hope we get better weather for the weekend.

Comment

Mornin' Campers
              Lovely fresh day here . Sun just come out !!! :yay:
              Temps to hit 14/15 over the weekend Foxy - positively balmy - so all is well

Comment

Gawd I was just going t sleep at 4am :upset:
                It's a vroooooooooooom post so general good mornings and yooooooooooooooo hoooooooooos.

Off to the doctor in a min. Typically though I'm not feeling too bad.
                Bacinabit.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

morning guys, all this waking up in the middle of the night is not good for yous, sending u all the sleep fairy

its typical isnt it J.C u got o a doctor and u feel better,but when u made the appointment u felt dead ill, its sods law
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Hi Satz and Jc the sun is out now hoefully the rain will keep off. One more coffee and i'll think about gettin out of bed and gettin something done before shower and gettin the bus to AA meeting. Good luck at the docs jc be back later.:cupajoe:

Comment

littlepinkcat;1394689 wrote: morning guys, all this waking up in the middle of the night is not good for yous, sending u all the sleep fairy

its typical isnt it J.C u got o a doctor and u feel better,but when u made the appointment u felt dead ill, its sods law
                      Howya Pinkypoo !!!:l
                      Epsom Salts baths the key to great sleep - my trainer ( he who knows) .
                      Uses this to get his kids to sleep.
                      Magnesium is taken in via the skin.
                      or take Magnesium supplement .

TOLD YIZ ALL THIS BEFORE :stomper:

Comment

Orf to a meeting about a meeting
                        Later gaters

Comment

satz123;1394691 wrote: Howya Pinkypoo !!!:l
                          Epsom Salts baths the key to great sleep - my trainer ( he who knows) .
                          Uses this to get his kids to sleep.
                          Magnesium is taken in via the skin.
                          or take Magnesium supplement .

TOLD YIZ ALL THIS BEFORE :stomper:
                          yeah im good, i use paul mckenna hypnosis cd for sleep
                          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1394694 wrote: yeah im good, i use paul mckenna hypnosis cd for sleep
                            Does it KEEP you asleep Pinkypoo ?

Comment

Sleepless in Seattle here... having major cat stress with the newbie!

He arrived safe and sound but the cushion in his carrier was SOAKED. I'm thinking that a kind Delta employee fed him and gave him water but someone moved him with the water bowl in there and it slopped everywhere. The dry food got puffed up with the water and he sat in it for hours and he STINKS! I can't bathe him yet... that would freak him out even more.

I haven't had much in the way of sleep... feck!

Dougie's been fantastic with him but Hamish seems terribly shy and he's spent most of the time under my bed. He'll come out to play with the feather toy on the pole thingy... he gallops all over me and whoever is there chasing it, lets me pet him etc., but then he takes off and hides under the bed.

I really hope he'll settle in and that he's not one of those kitties that prefer their own company. I had one of those for 10 years. He's not eating either. I think part of it is that he was caged and he's not used to open spaces like this. :upset:

I am SO proud of Dougie. If cats could be human he would be a gentleman. He's been lovely with him... :h

Comment

Working...
                              X