Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 19th October

Goooooooood morning Vietnam!!!!!!

Heading to bed while you lot are just waking up.

Kitties doing vewwy well... will take pix on the morrow and post same to bore the arses of peeps. Bathroom project got a tick... even installed a new bog seat... totally STYLING in there! Off to stand in line to get me license renewed tomorrow... I feckin HATE the thought of it let alone having to carry it out. I have a bit of a history of getting pissed off at official peeps... argh! Someone bail me out if I end up in the clink.

Other than that... all is tickety boo!

And next....................... *hands microphone over*

Army Thread 19th October

Morning Zen and all to come. Just waking up here and the kettle on for coffee. Luv to see the new kittie he sounds cute and some new pics of Dougie he sounds happy to have a little brother again. My two cats are happy together and are grand. Good luck with the liciense renewal whats it for? Wishing you all a fab friday now for coffee.:catroll::cupajoe:

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Marnin' Foxy!

The bloody license is the driving and ID thingy. A necessary evil and I'm sure I'll blow a gasket at some point! I have someone coming with me... he will keep me sane hopefully...

Yeah... there was no hissing or nowt... the two of them are fine together and I think Dougie is a star. The wee one is like a rocket running all over the gaff... need eyes in the back of your heid!

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Good morning Zennie, Foxy and all to come

Pissing down here at the moment. It saves me from topping up the pool or watering the garden this weekend, though, so I'm not complaining.

Looking forward to seeing piccies of Hamish & Dougie, Zennie.

I hear you on the license thing. It looms big in my day as well. Today is the last day I can renew my vehicle license before penalties kick in. Soooooooooooooooooo I'll be leaving the office early, only to go and stand in line :upset:
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Ach it sucks Tipps. I'll be thinking of you when I'm ready to kill a government official! Misery likes company!

I better get some shut eye... and my battery's just about done. On the morrow hon! xxx

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

tiptronic_ct;1395214 wrote: Good morning Zennie, Foxy and all to come

Pissing down here at the moment. It saves me from topping up the pool or watering the garden this weekend, though, so I'm not complaining.

Looking forward to seeing piccies of Hamish & Dougie, Zennie.

I hear you on the license thing. It looms big in my day as well. Today is the last day I can renew my vehicle license before penalties kick in. Soooooooooooooooooo I'll be leaving the office early, only to go and stand in line :upset:
            Morning Tipps, least the rain has got u out of some chores
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Firefox;1395211 wrote: Morning Zen and all to come. Just waking up here and the kettle on for coffee. Luv to see the new kittie he sounds cute and some new pics of Dougie he sounds happy to have a little brother again. My two cats are happy together and are grand. Good luck with the liciense renewal whats it for? Wishing you all a fab friday now for coffee.:catroll::cupajoe:
              Marning Foxy, much planned 4 today?
              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Zenstyle;1395206 wrote: Goooooooood morning Vietnam!!!!!!

Heading to bed while you lot are just waking up.

Kitties doing vewwy well... will take pix on the morrow and post same to bore the arses of peeps. Bathroom project got a tick... even installed a new bog seat... totally STYLING in there! Off to stand in line to get me license renewed tomorrow... I feckin HATE the thought of it let alone having to carry it out. I have a bit of a history of getting pissed off at official peeps... argh! Someone bail me out if I end up in the clink.

Other than that... all is tickety boo!

And next....................... *hands microphone over*
                Howdy there, pleased the kitties r egtting on well, the last thing u need is fur flying all over the gaff, and a posh new bag seat, get u , u should be in the programme changing rooms, nice nd posh for ur posterior
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Morning Pinky and Tipps just having breakfast...2 Lidl large sausages brownbread and ketchup. Kittens luv exploring new areas so i guess he'll be a playfull lil fellah for a while Zen wit dougie to help him:H. Not much planned for today Pinky housework and if the rain keeps off i ned to clean bedroom window and french door that leads out to back. Might ger an AA meeting in if i'm up to it this evening at 8pm. Gonna get back in to bed for a while as i'm awake since 5am and feeling a bit tied now. Whar ru up to urself Pinky today?

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Morning all...just thought I would nip in before the deadly duo appear! everyone ok?
                    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Firefox;1395237 wrote: Morning Pinky and Tipps just having breakfast...2 Lidl large sausages brownbread and ketchup. Kittens luv exploring new areas so i guess he'll be a playfull lil fellah for a while Zen wit dougie to help him:H. Not much planned for today Pinky housework and if the rain keeps off i ned to clean bedroom window and french door that leads out to back. Might ger an AA meeting in if i'm up to it this evening at 8pm. Gonna get back in to bed for a while as i'm awake since 5am and feeling a bit tied now. Whar ru up to urself Pinky today?
                      Not much planned for today apart from resting and university

Mick;1395238 wrote:
                      Morning all...just thought I would nip in before the deadly duo appear! everyone ok?
                      Morning Mick, grand here, how about ur self?
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Good morning Army. Quick hello from me as I have to take grandchildren to school and then get my hair done. Back later

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Wow Molls...say it as it is...dont beat about the bush!!!Can I be your friend ? sure as shit dont want to be your enemy:H:H:H whats a major shower??no ..I dont want any details forget it !!!!:H
                          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

mollyka;1395241 wrote: How very DARE you get in ahead of me
                            Morning Army --- been lurking a while, not doing a 'oh I'm leaving oh I'm not' little dance or nutting, but the nasty-mindedness on other threads really pissed me off. I've changed my life hugely and one of the big changes is eliminating mean spirited people out of my life. Buggered If I want to come on to an alkie's recovery site to hear them with their mean superior arrogant comments. Enough - I is here:l
                            Morning to Tippers and Zen - the license-free zone, Foxy, Pinky, and the mystery man Mick - good to see you back posting
                            Now, as I've been working in the sticks all week I've somewhat let meself go, so off for major shower and forage in the wardrobe for my grown up clothes. Hopefully talk laters, prolly in the dungeons with no wi-fi tho
                            In between school and hairdresser. Just wanted to say what a brilliant post:h

hi Mick, Foxy,Tips,Zenners,Tips and Pinky:

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Morning all x

Hopefully a quietish day at work today - been a bit mad all week !!!

Anyine see the "999-What's Your Emergency" (I think) last night ?

Talk about the shite that the emergency services put up with from drunken callers !!! Couldn't believe it !!

It's set in Blackpool too, which isn't too far away from me, and I was ashamed for the behaviour of the people on the programme - cos I used to be one of them - minus the police involvement I hasten to add !!!
                              Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Working...
                              X