Army Thread 19th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 19th October

Yep saw it quest..watch it all the time..strangely enough yesterday they reported on the news that there had been a sharp drop in serious crime...hmmm wonder if that has any thing to do with the the cull of the police service recently and those that are out are dealing with "the stars" in that programme? should be interesting when local authorities get autonomy for the use of police resources !!
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Good morning Zennifer, Foxyloxy, Tipperoooooo, Pinky, The Mickster, Mollymoo, Our Whizzy, Questy my new Besty

We do all our renewal stuff on line.

Dying to see the pictures,Zens.

Molls, lovely post. I get the feeling that sometimes people think sobriety just dropped into our lap like a surprise present. It's been fucking hard work.

It was CSI Thursday here until I wrestled the channel changer off me daughter.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

mollyka;1395241 wrote: How very DARE you get in ahead of me
        Morning Army --- been lurking a while, not doing a 'oh I'm leaving oh I'm not' little dance or nutting, but the nasty-mindedness on other threads really pissed me off. I've changed my life hugely and one of the big changes is eliminating mean spirited people out of my life. Buggered If I want to come on to an alkie's recovery site to hear them with their mean superior arrogant comments. Enough - I is here
        Morning to Tippers and Zen - the license-free zone, Foxy, Pinky, and the mystery man Mick - good to see you back posting
        Now, as I've been working in the sticks all week I've somewhat let meself go, so off for major shower and forage in the wardrobe for my grown up clothes. Hopefully talk laters, prolly in the dungeons with no wi-fi tho
        Ah you are back
        Forgive me - but I really do not know what went on yesterday - could not see - were you and JC singled out on another thread for bashing ?
        Yiz didn't tell me what was going on

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Bloody up again with the pitter patter of wee feet!

Foxy... I cracked up... you know EXACTLY what's going on here! hahaha....

JC... can't do this one online... they demand you show up in person with several types of ID. (Hope me middle finger counts.) Will be good to go for a while after this. I am hating the thought of the new photo!

Mollers me luvvie... you are going to have to stop reading those threads... either that or make a pact with yourself to not let things like that affect you so much. You too Jacks. You have both worked very hard to get where you are... nobody can take it from you... and yous don't need to be feeling bad on a daily basis on account of idiocity... right? So let them get on with it! :l:l:l

Idiocity. Think I just made that up. So bleedin tired I don't know if its a word or not. Might take it to the thread in question and drop it in there! :H

Fecks sakes... off for a quick squizz...

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

YO BENJY!!!

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Zenstyle;1395268 wrote: Bloody up again with the pitter patter of wee feet!

Foxy... I cracked up... you know EXACTLY what's going on here! hahaha....

JC... can't do this one online... they demand you show up in person with several types of ID. (Hope me middle finger counts.) Will be good to go for a while after this. I am hating the thought of the new photo!

Mollers me luvvie... you are going to have to stop reading those threads... either that or make a pact with yourself to not let things like that affect you so much. You too Jacks. You have both worked very hard to get where you are... nobody can take it from you... and yous don't need to be feeling bad on a daily basis on account of idiocity... right? So let them get on with it! :l:l:l

Idiocity. Think I just made that up. So bleedin tired I don't know if its a word or not. Might take it to the thread in question and drop it in there! :H

Fecks sakes... off for a quick squizz...
              Ola Oh Zenniefer, hows the other thread doing still full of nastyness? well at least their true to their name, lol, I let it go over me head, but I know its not easy poor molly and J.C their so lovely as well
              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

satz123;1395266 wrote: Ah you are back
                Forgive me - but I really do not know what went on yesterday - could not see - were you and JC singled out on another thread for bashing ?
                Yiz didn't tell me what was going on
                Not at all. Can only speak for myself but it hacks me off mightily when members are getting bashed for using drugs for early sobriety.

I'm going to try and put it down to over exuberance of the early days of soberdom.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Yoo hooooo Pinky!!!!

Yep, our JC and Mollers are superbly divine I must say... and they are not needing any crap. I'm quite fed up of the wars on this site though and can't be arsed fighting with idiots so best to steer clear!

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

got Stirls on the phone
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Zenstyle;1395272 wrote: Yoo hooooo Pinky!!!!

Yep, our JC and Mollers are superbly divine I must say... and they are not needing any crap. I'm quite fed up of the wars on this site though and can't be arsed fighting with idiots so best to steer clear!
                      AYE and talking of steering they let us renew our driving license on line like J.C says and they check all other documents via the goverment computer dead quick
                      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Good morning missus JC! :l

Personally speaking... I've used baclofen, topamax and naltrexone. And I felt it was necessary at the time. I do kind of agree that it is willpower that gets someone through but there is no discounting meds... or ANYTHING that makes it work for a person.

Feck... too early in the morning... I need more sleep!

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Satz... did your package arrive?

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Zenstyle;1395276 wrote: Good morning missus JC! :l

Personally speaking... I've used baclofen, topamax and naltrexone. And I felt it was necessary at the time. I do kind of agree that it is willpower that gets someone through but there is no discounting meds... or ANYTHING that makes it work for a person.

Feck... too early in the morning... I need more sleep!
                            ive used L glutamine when i first got sober, it really helped me
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Zenstyle;1395277 wrote: Satz... did your package arrive?
                              keep ya package under wraps, jesus! its enough to put me off me brekkie
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

littlepinkcat;1395275 wrote: AYE and talking of steering they let us renew our driving license on line like J.C says and they check all other documents via the goverment computer dead quick
                                Yeah... they do here too for the most part, but this is a show up in person and let us totally fuck with you and ruin your day type deal. No getting out of it! Hate bureaucracy...

Comment

Working...
                                X