Army Thread 19th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 19th October

littlepinkcat;1395280 wrote: keep ya package under wraps, jesus! its enough to put me off me brekkie
    Hahahaaaaaa!!!!! *snooooooooooooort* :H

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

JackieClaire;1395274 wrote: got Stirls on the phone
      hello stirly
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Putting ma heid back on the pilla and hoping for some more Zs. Will catch yous later luvvies... xxx

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Mick;1395257 wrote: Yep saw it quest..watch it all the time..strangely enough yesterday they reported on the news that there had been a sharp drop in serious crime...hmmm wonder if that has any thing to do with the the cull of the police service recently and those that are out are dealing with "the stars" in that programme? should be interesting when local authorities get autonomy for the use of police resources !!
          I totally agree Mick

I felt sorry for the peeps with genuine mental health problems though - but they aren't the responsiblity of the police service - strange how they said that there was a fall in the reosurces available to the mentally ill - they're all being left to "others" to deal with. Makes you wonder where we're gonna end up as a society as a whole. Very sad.

Flippin heck - bit deep for a Friday morning

Did you also see the tattoo programme - once again us Brits abroad were not portrayed in a good light - makes me afraid for my kids - especially when my 15year old is talking about "Ibiza" as a holiday destination after his GCSE's - I think NOT !!!
          Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Hi to all the ret of the Army !!!

Happy "Crunchie" Day !!!!!!!!

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Zenstyle;1395287 wrote: Putting ma heid back on the pilla and hoping for some more Zs. Will catch yous later luvvies... xxx
              Nighters x

Quest for the key;1395288 wrote:
              I totally agree Mick

I felt sorry for the peeps with genuine mental health problems though - but they aren't the responsiblity of the police service - strange how they said that there was a fall in the reosurces available to the mentally ill - they're all being left to "others" to deal with. Makes you wonder where we're gonna end up as a society as a whole. Very sad.

Flippin heck - bit deep for a Friday morning

Did you also see the tattoo programme - once again us Brits abroad were not portrayed in a good light - makes me afraid for my kids - especially when my 15year old is talking about "Ibiza" as a holiday destination after his GCSE's - I think NOT !!!
              lol, that was cheeky of him trying to let u let ji go to Ibiza, its alcohol heaven, i went when i was 15 and i say its not a good idea to let ur son go, i got up to all sorts
              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Quest for the key;1395290 wrote: Hi to all the ret of the Army !!!

Happy "Crunchie" Day !!!!!!!!
                i love me crunchies, have u ever tried deep fried, battered chocolate?
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Nighty night Zens, you sound like you've got a new born there.

The wedding went fantastic. Utterly wonderful. Food fab. Stirls (the new mother-in-law) will tell you more when she gets back. She's utterly delighted with the whole thing.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

JackieClaire;1395294 wrote: Nighty night Zens, you sound like you've got a new born there.

The wedding went fantastic. Utterly wonderful. Food fab. Stirls (the new mother-in-law) will tell you more when she gets back. She's utterly delighted with the whole thing.
                    ooh sounds lovely, glad she enjoyed herself
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

littlepinkcat;1395292 wrote: i love me crunchies, have u ever tried deep fried, battered chocolate?
                      *dry wretching...........*

Eeuugghhh !! Noooooooooooooooo!!!

Ooooooo I feel quite ill now lol :H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

littlepinkcat;1395291 wrote: Nighters x

lol, that was cheeky of him trying to let u let ji go to Ibiza, its alcohol heaven, i went when i was 15 and i say its not a good idea to let ur son go, i got up to all sorts
                        I know lol - he's already asking for a beer when his dad has one - mind you he's grown up watching me get rat arsed nearly every night so what do I expect ???

But they would have to carry me out in a box before I let any of my kids go away to Ibiza, Aya Napa or anywhere like that !!!!!!

(Did I grow up overnight ?????????? :H)

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Quest for the key;1395298 wrote: I know lol - he's already asking for a beer when his dad has one - mind you he's grown up watching me get rat arsed nearly every night so what do I expect ???

But they would have to carry me out in a box before I let any of my kids go away to Ibiza, Aya Napa or anywhere like that !!!!!!

(Did I grow up overnight ?????????? :H)
                          i agree with u even though I have been if I had kids they would not be going till they were a proper adult, the things i got up to in ibiza, make me ears blush, lol
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

littlepinkcat;1395300 wrote: i agree with u even though I have been if I had kids they would not be going till they were a proper adult, the things i got up to in ibiza, make me ears blush, lol
                            LMAO !!!

We've all been there - I went to Crete with the girlies 20 years ago (God I feel old !!) - but I aint sharing the details with anybody !!!

(Me toes are curling at the thought !!!! :H)

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Quest for the key;1395302 wrote: LMAO !!!

We've all been there - I went to Crete with the girlies 20 years ago (God I feel old !!) - but I aint sharing the details with anybody !!!

(Me toes are curling at the thought !!!! :H)
                              curling toes, there's nothing better on a Friday morning
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

littlepinkcat;1395304 wrote: curling toes, there's nothing better on a Friday morning
                                Oh dear - the endless list of possible responses to that lol but I won't go there !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X