Army Thread 19th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 19th October

mollyka;1395323 wrote: Hello again - in lovely Skerries without de mad woman - HEAVEN! gawd I'm after reading back and cant remember a damn thing :-( oh great Stirls wedding went well - and joey fully planned on de Ibiza thing - no spundooliks PTL!!!! oh and I agree I shud'nt read the shite - and none of it's aimed at me or applies to me - just really want a nice environment for all - I do agree tho that that anger does dissipate with sobriety so mebbe when they're round a bit longer it may ease - it's just NOT NICE :-(
    Mornin molls ! I've only been around for a short space of time and I've seen how bad some of the posts can be so I generally just stay safe and stay away !! I find it brings me down and the last thing I need is negativity ! But that's just my humble opinion :-) glad to see you tho xxx
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

I fell back asleep i needed been so tired lately from broken sleep. Nice to hear Stirls enjoyed her weding and all went well. What is the tread thats causing you and Jc grief Molls? I haven't read anything offensive on here or may be i wasn't on that tread. I don't let anything bother me on here its just for posting etc if i don't like the tread or it doesn't apply i don't reply. Nice sunny day now.

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Mornin foxy - I agree !

And the sun has got his hat on - hip hip hip hooray !

(Feckin stupid predictive textin shaggin I phone shite argghhh lol )

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Morning (just) everyone

Foxy broken sleep is the pits :l

Glad the wedding went well for Stirls, who got married, I missed that

Tis my favourite day Friday, I'm off walking this weekend its promised to be lovely autumn weather and I love the colours on the trees
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Panno;1395342 wrote: Morning (just) everyone

Foxy broken sleep is the pits :l

Glad the wedding went well for Stirls, who got married, I missed that

Tis my favourite day Friday, I'm off walking this weekend its promised to be lovely autumn weather and I love the colours on the trees
            Hey Panno !

Autumn colours are the best !!!!! Love looking at the leaves turning on the trees - bit crap sweeping em up though :H

Lovely driving to work this morning with the mist rolling across the fields, and the sun shining............only cuz it's Friday lol

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

mollyka;1395340 wrote: I agree sorta quest and foxy - but it's not upsetting me personally - however when these matters overspill into gen discussion and just starting out I do feel it's inapropriate - I leave mods and meds well alone!
              Predictive text Quest :-( I remember inviting a mate for 'riots' (pints) one time:-)
              Ah Molls, Sod em all !!

Switched back to me lappy - phone got on me wick !! Sod the Work Internet Police - it's Friday :H

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

mollyka;1395362 wrote: Afternoon Panzer division!! How's u? I'm havin a lovely day :-)
                Hi Molly, I'm good thanks, take it your not with little brats today then :H
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Quest for the key;1395365 wrote: Hey Panno !

Autumn colours are the best !!!!! Love looking at the leaves turning on the trees - bit crap sweeping em up though :H

Lovely driving to work this morning with the mist rolling across the fields, and the sun shining............only cuz it's Friday lol
                  Hi Quest

will be battling the M6 & M61 traffic this afternoon but like you say you can put up with anything on a Friday

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

morning peeps....It's 7am here and I am having my first coffee
                    Someone stared a thread that basically belittles those that use meds to get some....and he has come across as a pompous, arrogant , know it all....he bit my head off first round, so I stayed out of it, I am like Molls....can't we all just be nice for Pete's sake...oops sorry...FFS
                    Clay has football tonight so it will be a long day
                    Glad Stirls wedding was nice (it sounds like SHE got married)
                    I woke up this morning dreaming I was rolling around on a beach with Johnny Depp......sigh....
                    bacinabit
                    xo
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

mama bear;1395371 wrote: morning peeps....It's 7am here and I am having my first coffee
                      Someone stared a thread that basically belittles those that use meds to get some....and he has come across as a pompous, arrogant , know it all....he bit my head off first round, so I stayed out of it, I am like Molls....can't we all just be nice for Pete's sake...oops sorry...FFS
                      Clay has football tonight so it will be a long day
                      Glad Stirls wedding was nice (it sounds like SHE got married)
                      I woke up this morning dreaming I was rolling around on a beach with Johnny Depp......sigh....
                      bacinabit
                      xo
                      Morning Mama

I could think of worse dreams :H

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

It was a good one...I was slobbering on my pillow when I came to.
                        Hope Mr P doesn't make you nuts today.....
                        and I made your bed last night:h
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Me to Mama, but at least I only see him this evening

Any plans for this weekend

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

mama bear;1395371 wrote: Someone stared a thread that basically belittles those that use meds to get some....xo
                            Isn't that called Rohypnol?
                            Coco

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Quest for the key;1395367 wrote: Ah Molls, Sod em all !!

Switched back to me lappy - phone got on me wick !! Sod the Work Internet Police - it's Friday :H
                              thats the spirit, feck work
                              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

on second thoughts questy, i have just read what molls posted about the sex addict guy and time to switch back to shagging, fecking, poxy I phone I reckon
                                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X