Army Thread 19th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 19th October

JackieClaire;1395617 wrote: Oh my goodness me. They are bewdiful. The pictures are fab. I feel like I could stroke Dougie from here.

Are Hamish's teeth nearly as white as Molls.
    hahahaaaaa!!!! Nope... not as white as Molls but pretty bloody close...

Do you like the cat tree I put together? Was most pleased with my handiwork!

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

mama bear;1395621 wrote: Zen...please tell me that's not your foot.....you look like a Hobbitt!! THEY ARE GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!
      Pinky...glad to amuse.....CoCo is a sharp one
      I was typing too fast with me fake nails......................
      Good God Almighty of COURSE its not my foot!!!!! Aaaaaargh! I would die! That's the roomie's hoof, not mine.....

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

tiptronic_ct;1395623 wrote: Awwwwwwwww, the kitties are bewdiful :l
        Thanks! They are good souls too... sweet kitty catz...

When is Mrs T back?

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Zenstyle;1395628 wrote: Good God Almighty of COURSE its not my foot!!!!! Aaaaaargh! I would die! That's the roomie's hoof, not mine.....
          LMAO :H:H:H
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

It's bewdiful as well.

The wee one looks rights at home now.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Zenstyle;1395630 wrote: Thanks! They are good souls too... sweet kitty catz...

When is Mrs T back?
              Next week Sunday.
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

You'll be looking forward to her being back, I bet... :h

Yep Jacks... he woke up this morning and decided to eat everything in sight and make himself right at home. He's seen every inch of the house and knocked shit over left right and center... he doesn't walk, he gallops.

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Zenstyle;1395637 wrote: You'll be looking forward to her being back, I bet... :h

Yep Jacks... he woke up this morning and decided to eat everything in sight and make himself right at home. He's seen every inch of the house and knocked shit over left right and center... he doesn't walk, he gallops.
                  It was a good thing too, I guess. 'Tis true what they say: absence makes the heart grow fonder.
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

You can all come out now! I'm finished with the proud Fur Parent Pix!!! :H

Onto better matters....

I didn't make it to the licence place today and HAVE to go first thing Monday. I'm going to drive up to West Palm Beach and deal with it there... should be easier and less loaded than down here. And I am T-I-R-E-D in the extreme... two nights with next to no sleep. Going to take a nap pretty soon methinks...

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

tiptronic_ct;1395639 wrote: It was a good thing too, I guess. 'Tis true what they say: absence makes the heart grow fonder.
                      Aww... yeah, that's right. You don't miss it till it's gone... :h

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

awwww mr T....You DO have a sweet bone!!!!!
                        get some rest Zen.....the tree house (and YOUR house) is lovely.....
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Zens, you do sound like a new parent. It's really sweet.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Awww thanks Mama. I didn't even polish the table in the background... lol

Jacks... I wuvs me critters. I never put the show back on the road after Seamus and MacGregor died and it is high time to rebuild "the fam". They both went to sleep together on the same day in December 2008 and I am way overdue in having a kitty colony in the gaff. I'm reckoning I'm getting a third... I'm used to three and they react better with each other with that number. Not another Chartreux... too darn expensive... I'm thinking a stripey rescue... like Sean.

Right! Done with cats now! Dayem... I am hogging the thread. SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Oy I can't have cats cos of the sneezy wuss I live with. Bring on more cats.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Zenstyle;1395657 wrote:
                                Right! Done with cats now! Dayem... I am hogging the thread. SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Hog away :l We're a 4-cat family and have always had kitties.
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X