Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 20th October

Recluse;1396614 wrote:
    Hamish sounds like a character zenny. The wooden floors might make it noisy for you, but if you had carpets your feline friends would probably be sharpening their claws on them.
    Interestingly enough, he keeps his claws sheathed when you pick him up. That's a first! I have various scars from various cats who startled while I was holding them. I have to ask the breeder how he did that...

Good job on being on here yapping instead of firing up the whisky glass... :l

Comment

Zenstyle;1396610 wrote: Aghast at the lack of luggage! I intend to weigh mine and use every available KG when I go home next month!

Yep... I am going to be a NEW Senior Member soon! heeeee.....
      Will you be hiring a car, zenny?

Comment

mollyka;1396613 wrote: Aaaah - but how soon??? Have we a gobby night ahead of us:H
        Jill has been known to practically prostitute herself at check-in to get extra KG's through uncharged
        Hahaha! I've already said I ain't buying cold weather gear. I threw mine out years ago. I'm going to beg steal and borrow while I'm home... don't give a flying fuck what I look like... it's a rock in the middle of the bleedin' Atlantic and survival is high up on the list of what's most important... LOL

I'm being pressured to do shite for my birthday and all I want to do is nowt. I'm thinking I may do a brunch thing tomorrow. My finger has been hovering over the dial pad on the phone but I haven't called a soul yet. I would really just like to be left the feck alone in all honesty... They're calling each other (SECRETLY) and trying to arrange shit and I don't want any part of it... :upset:

Comment

Evening all.

Mrs Mop reporting for duty.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Recluse;1396618 wrote: Will you be hiring a car, zenny?
            Yes Reccy. One of our neighbours owns a Hire Car Co. and I'll get one from him. It's usually half the price and all, which is good seeing as it has totally escalated in price since my last trip home. I'll get one the day after I arrive as my uncle will pick me up from the airport... and I'll send it back a day early as my uncle will take me down to the airport the day I leave. His name is Bob. Bob's yer uncle!

Comment

JackieClaire;1396620 wrote: Evening all.

Mrs Mop reporting for duty.

Jaysus wept. Yer wan there needs a feckin make over toot sweet......

'Ello! :l

Comment

mollyka;1396621 wrote: Mmmmm - I can be like that 'NO FUSS' 'LEAVE ME ALONE' etc. but....... when the day comes....... even seen it with Joe - when it came to his 60th -- fierce bah humbug up to the day, but loved the wee fuss he got :l
                I'm not wanting a wee fuss. Honestly. I'm not in party mode and can't go and tie one on so I really don't know how to deal with it. I think the brunch is the way to go. It's a great brunch and not expensive... unlimited oysters, prime rib, shrimp, crab etc. for $35 a head.

Siiiiigh.

Or I can stay in bloody bed!

Comment

mollyka;1396623 wrote: Good picture of you Jackieclaire
                  :H:H:H

Almost makes me want to buy her roses....

Comment

Didn't make a big deal of my 50th either. Family lunch and pressies. Same with my 40th and I was 5 months pregnant for me 30th so did nothing at all.

Oh Mr JC did take me for lunch on this
                    Pullman Diner Service | North Yorkshire Moors Railway :: A steam train adventure through the stunning Yorkshire Moors
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1396626 wrote: Or I can stay in bloody bed!
                      Errm.....what happened to "I must get my license thingy sorted on Monday"?

Evening JC

Comment

JackieClaire;1396628 wrote: Didn't make a big deal of my 50th either. Family lunch and pressies. Same with my 40th and I was 5 months pregnant for me 30th so did nothing at all.

Oh Mr JC did take me for lunch on this
                        Pullman Diner Service | North Yorkshire Moors Railway :: A steam train adventure through the stunning Yorkshire Moors
                        THAT is LOVELY!!!!! Oh go and hug that man from me!!! :h

Comment

Recluse;1396629 wrote: Errm.....what happened to "I must get my license thingy sorted on Monday"?
                          Ach no... festivities will be tomorrow as people need to work on Monday. And I am in total hatred of getting the license thingy... major grumpage... ( Not least as I will have a new OLD photo on the bloody ID... argh....

Well... I just need to remember... it's what's inside that counts! Right?!

Comment

I was SOOOO depressed on my 40th. Yuck. Thought I was over the hill and hey baby lewk at me now... DEFO over the hill!!! hahaha! My 30th was in a restaurant in Antibes... still have the photos... loved it. Bout 30-40 people and it was a total surprise. 50th........ feckin MEH!!!

Dammit I have to do this for other peeps not me. That is the bottom line. Nabbit!

Comment

mollyka;1396642 wrote: I think - counting back my 50th was lost in a haze of drink and family crisis. Mum woulda been very ill round then - so I achully wonder did it get forgotten?
                              :l:l:l

Ach, well... it's all right. It's only another day isn't it?

Comment

Zenstyle;1396633 wrote: THAT is LOVELY!!!!! Oh go and hug that man from me!!! :h
                                Will do.

mollyka;1396642 wrote:
                                I think - counting back my 50th was lost in a haze of drink and family crisis. Mum woulda been very ill round then - so I achully wonder did it get forgotten?
                                Aww Molls, come here you.:l
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X