Army Thread Saturday 20th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gotz to share. From ex-bf-dentist in a text just now... "Me and Hutto talking about how beautiful you are yesterday" My reply: "I'm fat and fifty and hold the drool"

Aargh... I am having an identity crisis! Fuck this shit!!!!!! I've been dreading this birthday for months and it's stupid.

Comment

mollyka;1396647 wrote: Sorry - that was a bit gloomy. In actual fact - I'm really really happy and proud of myself now, and I amn't in any way doing a 'poor me' on it - but it just seems like such an unreality now --- but it really DID all happen --- wow!
      Anyways --- onto much more important things --- we are all here now, giving it our best -- and yes Zen --- it's important - trust me!!!!
      Gawd don't apologise. It's a good reminder on how we can all relate to each other.

Mine was defo a slow suicide as I actually couldn't be bothered to do it meself. I just didn't want to wake up in the morning. Apart from that 5th July thing.

Have you just found the start of your chairing there.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1396646 wrote: No, it's not. You should mark it or you'll be like me in 6 yrs time:H
        That would have been the lowest time in my life - by a mile. I didn't care if I lived or died - literally -- not the cliche. And the way I was drinking back then -- I knew it would kill me -- so it was really like slow suicide --- again, not in the cliche sense - literally. Fuck - when I think what was going on back then, it's a wonder I only DRANK
        Aww babe... :l:l:l

I'm going out on a limb. And its OFF TOPIC! I know you're worried about your health... I have a bit of the Oneys in me remember... and you're fine. That is my reportage for now. Been meaning to say it but didn't want to sound too daft, although I'm getting used to sounding like a daft cowbag...

Comment

God I remember all those birthdays:upset:
          65th birthday celebrated with a half marathon and a feeling of relief that I had made it to that age.
          Sober life is much happier and better on so many levels.

Leaving the house at 7.30 tomorrow.

Comment

mollyka;1396647 wrote: Sorry - that was a bit gloomy. In actual fact - I'm really really happy and proud of myself now, and I amn't in any way doing a 'poor me' on it - but it just seems like such an unreality now --- but it really DID all happen --- wow!
            Anyways --- onto much more important things --- we are all here now, giving it our best -- and yes Zen --- it's important - trust me!!!!
            Honey... it's not THAT important. My birthday present was Hamish and I already love the wee booger nose... so I don't need the glam and the glitz....

You, though, are a great person. You really are. You and Jackie both underestimate yourselves. Maybe I do a bit too. But you are smashing people and I am very proud to call you friends.

Wee tear again!

Comment

Zen on 928!

Comment

Comment

anon;1396653 wrote: God I remember all those birthdays:upset:
                  65th birthday celebrated with a half marathon and a feeling of relief that I had made it to that age.

Hahaha!!! When I woke up today I though "Fuck me I made it to 50!!!" :H

Comment

anon;1396657 wrote: 929
                    :H:H:H

Comment

I think a lot of us have been at the "don't care if I live or die" stage at some point. I know I have. I researched suicide methods extensively, but didn't have the courage to do it for fear of messing it up.

Comment

Mollymoo were you eating at your computer. tut tut.

Don't think it's a bad thing to now and again pull out where we were and then stick it back in it's box.

I know I was only cleaning windows today but crikey just over3 years ago I'd have been hidden in me bed scared shitless of seeing anyone except Mr JC.

We had some Japanese students helping with not a lot of English and one split his dungarees. Imagine 3 middle aged women trying to explain how to say crotch.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Gawd, that last post took about 10 minutes to go through!

Comment

Sorry Reccy, forgot to add my rating of talktalk earlier on ...........crap. Hated the blooming thing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1396670 wrote: Sorry Reccy, forgot to add my rating of talktalk earlier on ...........crap. Hated the blooming thing.
                              Oh....did you change to another ISP?

Comment

anon;1396653 wrote: God I remember all those birthdays:upset:

What time are you picking me up?

Zenstyle;1396655 wrote: Honey... it's not THAT important. My birthday present was Hamish and I already love the wee booger nose... so I don't need the glam and the glitz....

You, though, are a great person. You really are. You and Jackie both underestimate yourselves. Maybe I do a bit too. But you are smashing people and I am very proud to call you friends.

Wee tear again!
                                Starting to fill up........

mollyka;1396663 wrote:

I achully really love sober life. If the 'fix the alcoholic' pill was invented tomorrow, don't think I'd take it --- that's the truth
                                Do you know neither would I.

mollyka;1396667 wrote:
                                Wow --- that's so sweet:l And yes --- we are great - nobody here gives themselves enough credit for what we are doing. This disease kills so many people - and we are fighting it tooth and nail - we all deserve a pat on the back really:h
                                ....................finished filling up.:upset:
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X