• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 20th October

Howyiz :wavin:

Comment

I did. Had to get out away from 'moanbag' - I swear it's worse he's getting
      Left him here to his racing on telly & went for walk in park with my sis. We ( sorry nice army men) pulled the men asunder I'm afraid !!! :H:H

Comment

Hello. Stuffed full of crab and just did me haircut thingy. (I cut hair too... groan...) I aim to confuse... you aim too please!!! :H

Switching this one down and firing up the other one. OoRoo!

Comment

I am thinking I must have been an awful 'ol cow with the grog ???
          take this effin kit hen - I'm being NICE these days FFS and he still takes the snot off me. It's like he hears something different when I say something ..... does that make sense ? or doesn't hear and expects a certain answer and is ready with the response

Comment

Zenstyle;1396758 wrote: Hello. Stuffed full of crab and just did me haircut thingy. (I cut hair too... groan...) I aim to confuse... you aim too please!!! :H

Switching this one down and firing up the other one. OoRoo!
            Whatcha on about Zennerooney ???:H

Comment

mollyka;1396765 wrote: Good crab Zens??

Cos I used to talk outa my arse a lot when I was drinkin - never told anyone what or how I really thought about anything - Joe used to presume he knew what I was 'really' saying and it caused a lot of shite. He's learning - mainly through Aftercare - that these days I'm mainly saying it as I see it, and it makes things a lot easier
              Thats why everyone loves yer Molls - you know the score on EVERYTHING !!!:h

Comment

mollyka;1396774 wrote: Ridiculous woman:H:H I do know a bit bout awkward husbands tho:H
                Prolly on that note should go to bed - awful shaggin busy day ahead tomorrow - bloody hell - 'tis like a hotel here on Sundays
                Nighters hon. and don't worry bout him - he'll see sense:l
                NIGHTY NIGHT

Comment

Midnight lurk beginning 12 minutes early.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                  X